𝑽𝑰.

[𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌]

[𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌]

It's been two years since Shikari ran away and her whereabouts are still unknown up to this day. The Nishikawa family already dropped the investigations a year after Shikari ran away. It's Hoseki, Nikooru and Kazemi who haven't given up until now.

They once suspected Kokonoi Hajime's rumored sister but due to difficulty to collect information on the dangerous gang. The few information they got cleared her of suspicions so far.

It was hard to blackmail those delinquents with threats about their dirts when everyone already knows they're fucked up. They're more scared of betraying and getting on Sano Manjiro's bad side.

Hoseki also decided against blackmailing Sano Manjiro because of the information she learned from Kazemi. Apparently, this Sano Manjiro has this "mood" wherein he loses control of his dark urges. In this rumored state of his, he's said to lack emotion and rationale. Like an empty doll infused with a curse to just destroy everyone who gets in his way.

You can't blackmail someone like that, can you?

So they tried looking for another angle, and they failed again and again. Disappointment kept piling up one after the other and it's weighing them down heavily but they kept going on.

"Nikooru sure is late tonight, huh?" Kazemi commented with a pout as she leaned her head against the table. 

She got herself a different hairstyle now. The style of her bangs are still the same but her hair is now short. She also dyed a thick strip on the left side of her hair red, like the color of her eyes.

Today is one of their so-called monthly dinners that became their ritual ever since the three of them became close. Especially now that they barely see each other because Hoseki got into college. And in all of their meetings, they never failed to talk about Shikari.

"She probably got stuck in their gang activities again." Hoseki replied as she played with her light pink hair.

Ever since Shikari left, she got into the hobby of dyeing her hair. She feels good every time she does something that is not picture perfect like their family once wanted. It was her way of expressing her spite. Not that her family reprimands her now. They kind of mellowed out with their strictness after Shikari ran away.

Right now, Hoseki's hair is in a wolf cut dyed in light pink with a similar thick strip that is dyed in a different color like Kazemi's. Her strip is black and is on the right side of her hair.