𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰.

[𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔]

"Seki nee-chan, I already told the executives about your request at the meeting." Hoseki kept silent and just waited for her to continue talking. Of course she knows that Shikari has something more to say.

They decided to meet up immediately after the meeting. They're now talking comfortably in Hoseki's office at her penthouse.

"Mikey says he's gonna approve the request if you are able to prove yourself." Shikari finished with an awkward smile. She's actually worried that her cousin will get offended by being asked to prove herself.

I mean, nee-chan is Nishikawa Hoseki. What else does she have to prove?

"Does he have doubts about my intention? Or is he doubting that we even caught a Bonten member in the first place?" Hoseki raised her brow and although she didn't sound mad or offended, Shikari couldn't help but feel nervous.

Her best friend, Nikooru, nudged her on the shoulder as support. Which made her glare lightheartedly.

"How about you talk to nee-chan, Niko?" She whispers her sarcastic challenge.

"No way! She's your cousin. You do the talking." Nikooru whispered back while Hoseki just watched them whisper like idiots even though she can actually hear them.

Why are they even making an effort to whisper if I can still hear them anyway?

Hoseki cleared her throat to get their attention and the two immediately nudged each other as if trying to tell one another to act properly.

I'm not even their boss… Hoseki thought they were funny and cute at the same time but kept a straight face.

"Well… we do have a missing member so Hajime figured what you said is probably true. They want you to clean it up first then they will let you meet them to talk." Shikari hesitantly relayed the conditions.

I'm really scared about Seki nee-chan's mood. She's not someone who's used to being ordered around like that. What if she snaps?

Hoseki closed her laptop as she shifted her full attention to her cousin. "So… Do you want that guy back in Bonten or?" 

They stared at each other knowing damn too well what Hoseki meant.

"They wanted him dead. Mikey's orders." Shikari sounded uneasy as she answered the question. Meanwhile, Hoseki is annoyed about how they can easily throw away lives but it certainly didn't reflect on her face. Her expression remained blank.