Chapter ①⑦ First day of Training

CHORONG'S POV
I went back to our house with Luhan.
Suho isn't home yet.

I wrote in my journal about everything.
I wrote all my feelings....But for me,I think that I deserve to be hurt.I don't want to ruin their relationship..

It was 11:00 p.m. and Suho isn't home yet.....When will he go home?I should sleep now.My training will start tomorrow!

SUHO'S POV
It's 11:00 p.m. already.....Hyerin was cured already but she wanted me to wait for her before she sleeps...

It was 12:00 a.m......

FINALLY!Hyerin is sleeping soundly now!

I saw a picture frame....It was Hyerin and a boy..They were hugging each other.......Eyyyyy...It must be her brother...It's normal for brothers and sisters to hug each other,right?

I went home.I saw Chorong sleeping peacefully.I should say sorry to her for shouting and putting the blame on her..

But my anger takes over.

I'm hurting Chorong already..But who knows?She might be the one who threw the glass,right?

AISH.I must sleep now...I have to do my practice on 10:00 a.m.

CHORONG'S POV 5:30 a.m.
I saw Suho...sleeping beside me..It was a bit awkward,actually..We fought about the bed thing...In the end,we decided to just share it.Sharing is caring ♥ I remembered what happened yesterday.....AISH...I should stay away from Suho.I should avoid him.

I went down.I cooked some pancakes and reserved Suho some but then I was hungry so I ate all the pancakes ^^
I just left a note at the ref.

I was ready and I went out of the house.FIGHTING~

SUHO'S POV 8:00 a.m.
I woke up..Chorong wasn't beside me..
She left me? Why am I like this?Maybe because I care for her...But I don't have any feelings for her..

I went down..I saw nothing on the table!
No breakfast?Then where is she?She left me?

I saw a note on the ref..

It says:
Sorry for not leaving you breakfast.Just dial this number and order anything you want...and if you're wondering,I'm a trainee of CUBE entertainment.Today is my first day.....Besides,I'm sorry for everything..Sorry if I answered back at you.

~Chorong~

What?!She's crazy!I don't want fastfood..
I felt sorry for her.I hurt her with my words.

(After a while)

I went out of the house and went to our Practice Room.It was actually awkward.They were all quiet..Even Chanyeol and Baekhyun..

D.O.'s POV
It was awkward for us...We were quiet..
We started our practice already :)
I felt sorry for Chorong..Where is she?

We took a break before continuing..

Ummmm....I'm sorry if I scared you.-Suho

Hyung,don't say sorry to us.Say sorry to Chorong.-me

I should.....Besides,I'm also sorry to you Luhan.-Suho

Hmmm...okay.-Luhan

SO....PROBLEM SOLVED!!

CHORONG'S POV 7:00 p.m.
My training is really tiring!!Well,good thing I'm done.I actually practiced alone.They said that I will meet a trainee tomorrow.Kyaaaaaaaa~

I was infront of the gate...I'm nervous!!
No...I shouldn't be...

I went inside.Suho was watching TV.He was looking at me.I went upstairs...

THIS IS SO AWKWARD!

SUHO'S POV
Chorong ignored me....She's avoiding me :(
I went upstairs because it was 9:00 p.m.
I saw her sleeping.She was tired..I don't wanna give her problems anymore.
I laid down on the bed.It was a tiring day...