Chapter④①Bothered

SUHO'S POV
I was surprised.Chanyeol and Baekhyun never acted like that before.Nevermind.Those 2 are really silly!

We were eating chicken AGAIN.Thanks to Kai who just ate chicken forever.I can vomit now!We were eating chicken for 5 days!I'm just craving for ramen!But then....We ran out of it.I'M TOO LAZY TO BUY!Besides,there might be fans out there and they might attack me out of nowhere.

BOMI'S POV
Luhan called again which is somehow annoying...He calls me everyday just to check on Chorong.Yah!Don't get me wrong.I'm not jealous but he always disturbs me.Why can't he just call eonni instead of me?

[How's Chorong?]

(She's fine.She has a wound but she's strong.)

[W-wound?How big?]

(Do you need me to measure it?)

[Just answer my question.]

(Not that big though...You know..A normal wound...But it actually looks painful.)

[You seem annoyed.]

I cannot hold it in.There was one time when I was about to sleep and he called me.Like asfhkldjsbdl

(OF COURSE I'M ANNOYED!YOU JUST ALWAYS BUTT IN AND RUIN THE MOMENT!)

[Calm down...Sorry if you're annoyed!I can imagine your scary face though..]

(Stop teasing me OR I'LL NEVER ANSWER YOUR CALLS!I can't even eat my lunch because you eat up my time!)

[Fine.I won't tease you.Happy now?
As I was saying,how did Chorong get tha-]

(I'm eating now!Talk to the turtle!)

I ended the call.Finally!

But then he called me again.

I won't answer it!

He called me again.

Arghhhhhh!Fine!

[I'm gonna call you later,okay?]

(I DON'T CARE!I HAVE TO EAT NOW!I DIDN'T EVEN EAT BREAKFAST!)

[Speaking of breakfast,did Cho-]

I pressed the end call button.I pressed the silent mode so that I can eat peacefully.He keeps on talking!There was this one time when I said bye but he kept on bombing me A LOT OF QUESTIONS!

Questions like:

◎Is Chorong beautiful?

Duh...SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!You don't even need to ask!

◎Does Chorong remember me?

FYI,Chorong does not have amnesia!Isn't it obvious?!

◎Where are you right now?

You already asked me a million times already!

◎Are you sleeping?

COMMON SENSE,MAN!OF COURSE I'M TALKING TO YOU!DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SLEEPTALK?

◎Where is Chorong?Did she eat breakfast?Did she use the cab?Or the bus?Is she late?

Can't you just slow down?

You see....He can be a bit talkative but sometimes,I understand why he's like this.

But it's sweet~

He's really putting a lot of effort.

CHORONG'S POV

I met Naeun,Yookyung,Namjoo,and Hayoung.They were quiet except for Namjoo.She kept asking questions just to break the silence.

I know how she feels.

It was awkward.REALLY AWKWARD.
If it is just a yes or no question,they will just nod or shook their heads.

Me?I also asked some questions.I also discovered that I was the oldest among them all.I'M THE LEADER?!

Yes.I am.

Then,our trainer went inside and started teaching us random stuff.You know...how to pronounce these words,how to hit some high notes..

The trainer was pretty scary today.Maybe she's not in the mood.

I can feel you Ms.Trainer.

Aish...I miss my old trainer in Korea.

Speaking of Korea.....

I actually kinda miss Suho and Luhan.

Especially Mom,Dad,and Auntie who are far away from me.Are they safe?Are they awake?

But I'll face a lot of problems when I return to Seoul.

Hyerin.......

I'm tired in seeing them together.

In one word..

I'm Jealous!

Why am I bothered today?

(A/N Hello~

How are you?My readers are quiet though...I want to know more about all of you~My summer is a bit quiet...

Besides,HAVE A GOOD DAY^_^

I send my love to all of you~♥♡)