Chapter③②Feelings...

(WARNING:VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER.
I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.....this chapter contains all of the main characters' feelings.)

CHORONG'S POV
Bomi went back to her room.I need her but she's busy too.I need Luhan but he's probably busy because of the comeback.I need my parents but they are busy preparing the company for us.I don't have any friends though....

My trainer for dancing went in.I danced the first verse of Into the new world.My trainer is actually staring at me.....Waaaahhhh!I hope I'll do good.

The song ended...Did I do good?AISH...I hope we can go to the chorus part.I like that part actually...

Chorong.....That was good!-trainer

I was in total shock.....Maybe I can be happy too..Maybe I can forget about all the sad things..Maybe I can be a strong and brave person.

HYERIN'S POV(HER FIIIRRRST POV LOL)

I can't believe that my plan actually worked!Suho is mad at Chorong!This is goood!

What should be my next step?

Chorong is really ruining my plan!I should make Seungho jealous but Chorong is always beside Suho!I'm always losing the chance everyday!

I must make Chorong and Suho fight so that they'll separate and.....Problem Solved!

Chorong will regret all these things someday.....She will....

LUHAN'S POV
We're practicing our dance.I really wanna call Chorong but these practices really take up my time!And international calls are expensive....

But is Chorong even fine?Is she eating a lot?Is she doing well in her training?

I hope I can be with her.She must be really sad...I'm really worried.

I'm really really worried...

I wanna see Chorong personally even for just one day...

SUHO'S POV
I'm still angry.After what happened,I bet Chorong told my mom.

Well,I don't care.I'm mad.Super mad.

I don't wanna talk to anyone.I just wanna stay quiet and lock up in a room.

I don't know what to do.