Chapter ③①Crying Again

SUHO'S POV 9:00 P.M.
Did I hurt Chorong's feelings a lot?What about her childhood?I'm angry but I should be careful with my words from now on.She must be crying a lot.

A tear escaped from my eye.

Me?Crying?Why??Aish...

I'll just sleep now.There's still tomorrow.

CHORONG'S POV
It was a new day.I'm here at the practice room,doing some voice lessons.....

Dancing is easier than singing!AISH...

I sang the song 'Into the new world'
Errr....It was easy but the voices of SNSD are really high pitched.My trainer told me to try singing like how they sing it.

I can scream but I can't reach high notes that much.

Okay......BREAK!Next class is Dance,right?
Do good Chorong!You were good today!-trainer

I just thought....Me?Good?I sang the song for like 8 times because I couldn't get it right....

I took my break.I saw my ring.

Why am I still wearing this?!

Tears started to flow....Suho's words left a big mark on my heart.My classmates also spat words like that before.

But I wonder.....Is Suho okay?Is he doing fine?Is he practicing?

Aish........Suho again!I don't wanna think about him.He hurted me as if he knew what's really happening!

BOMI'S POV
I feel sad for unnie...How she cried,how she managed to be strong....

I wanna stay with her in her practice room but my vocal trainer is teaching me a new lesson so I have to listen well...

I sang the song ''Kiss Me'' by J.It was actually a good song!It's good for travelling...But my unnie....Is she doing good?A lot of things must be bothering her.

Okay Bomi!I give you a 20 minute break.
Then we'll just have one last round of the song and you can proceed to your dancing lesson!

Whoooooooooo!!NOW IS MY CHANCE TO VISIT UNNIEEEEEEEE!!

I went to her practice room.I think she's waiting for her trainer.Her hair covered her face but it doesn't look messy at all.

Umm..Unnie!It's my break!How are you?-me

She turned her head to me.She was crying.I can see her tears..

Unnie!It's a bright day today!What bothers you?-me

I don't know.Tears just fall without me knowing.I wanna go back to Korea and sort out things with Suho.I don't wanna fight with him!I miss my mom...I miss Luhan.They could help me...But good thing you're here...

I'm always here unnie ....-me

Aigoo....From what I can see,Chorong really really likes Suho already.She can't even fight with him.

But I'm afraid...She might get hurt in the end.

Unnie may be crying a lot but she's a brave person.Look at the risk she's taking...

She's giving her whole heart.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

HELOOOOOO~
Timecheck-12:24 a.m.
It's my eomma and unnie's birthday!!
We're preparing a surprise so that when they wake up,they'll be surprised!

Besides,Chorong is falling for him.
Is it the right choice?

Well,follow your heart...

And you'll know what you really want.

GOOD MORNIGHT GUYS!I'M PUBLISHING THIS WHEN I TURN ON THE WIFI~~

(Besides,I already solved the problem in ny account.)

HAVE A NICE DAY AND ADVANCE HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!~

(I'm greeting my mom too~~)

Chapter ③①-written on 12:24 a.m.
Published on:12:11 P.M.