Chapter③⑤Not Yet Ready

SUHO'S POV
We arrived at Japan.We were greeted by Japanese fans!They were many but good thing,we made it safely to the car.

Yah!Don't you know that there was a fan who threw me a flying kiss?And guess what I catched it!-Xiumin

Oh,hyung....-me

Haha!You're just jealous 'cause I'm more handsome!haha!-Xiumin

Xiumin is my hyung but it turns out like he's the maknae.He never matured. -_-

We arrived at the place we are staying.It's a big apartment!It's interior is nice.....

All of us went to our rooms to rest..We were all tired.

Suddenly,I had a call.It's Hyerin.

(Hyerin?)

[Oppa!You went to Japan without me?]

(Hyerin,it's part of our job.We're just gonna promote our album here in Japan.)

[But Chorong...I heard she's in Japan.]

Hyerin was jealous.I was not annoyed but you know what I mean.She takes detail of the small things.I'm just gonna visit Chorong.Nothing else to do.

(Actually we are going to visit her..Yah.Don't worry!I won't mess up with her.)

[No...Please don't talk to her.Don't go near her.]

Hyerin is acting weird.She sounds like a jealous wife....More jealous than Chorong.

(I don't know Hyerin...Whatever happens,let's just don't mind it.I don't have any feelings for Chorong.I was just forced to marry her..Don't worry...)

[Okay...You should rest,okay?Bye!I will hang up now!]

HYERIN'S POV
AARRRGHHHH!WHY ARE THEY GOING TO JAPAN?!WHAT SHOULD I DO?WHAT IF CHORONG FORGIVES SUHO?MY PLAN WILL BE RUUUIIINED!

I have to do something.Should I go to Japan and follow them?That will be hard..

Aish!I don't know!

CHORONG'S POV
It's already 1:00 p.m.I'm done eating lunch!
My trainer for dancing went in.

Chorong!Can you just practice on your own for a while?Maybe for 1 hour?I have to run an errand!Don't worry!I'll come back!-trainer

Before I could answer back,she ran as fast as lightning.

I started dancing to another song(random song).I used the steps my trainer taught me.What kind of errand is that?I'm curious now...

I just danced and danced.

I danced to 3 songs...I should still dance!

DANCE!