×Chapter⑥⑦×

WARNING:THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER SO..YEAH HELLO TO EVERYONE!

This chapter is for everyone,especially to sleepingjiminsuga
Helloooooo~

CHORONG'S POV

It was getting late in the evening maybe like 10:00 PM?I can smell my favorite food which is chicken feet.

I went out of halabeoji's house since I was ready to enjoy the view of the night sky.

There were lots of stars,especially,I'm with the people who make me happy. (Although my parents are not here.)Even if those fangirls hate me to bits.It's Christmas so please,let this day pass.Then after,you can hate me again.Wait,I didn't really mean that.I hope we could all be friends in the end.

I don't wanna be rude or what- Fine,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE LET'S BE FRIENDS!

(Hello to Pink Pandas!)

I saw Suho talking to someone on his phone.

I went near him and tried to eavesdrop.

"Okay,okay.Merry Christmas,CHANYEOL!I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!..Eww!No way!I'm not gay!.I said,I LOVE CHORONG!...Nevermind!Just....ARGH!I'M GONNA END THE CALL RIGHT NOW"

He laughed shortly.I ran to him and hugged him.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!GREETINGS FROM YOUR LOVELY WIFE,PARK CHORONG!"

"Kim Chorong,pabo."

I pouted.Can't he just greet me back? ㅠ.ㅠ OUCH MY HEARTEU

"You're too cute.Merry Christmas!"

This time,he was the one who hugged me.

아나주다~

----

We all gathered outside.It was 11:43 PM and we were all eating the food.

I enjoyed eating this and that (Ehem,ehem..Chorong is a food lover) and I tried other dishes.

I hope I could stay here forever.
But there's also business to be handled in Seoul.

It was 11:59 and...

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

"YAY!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!WOOHOO WOOHOO P-A-R-T-Y "

"Yah,your watch is advanced.It's still 11:50 PM." Ahjussi said.We were all annoyed.As in,I was EXCITED TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH SUHO FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Take 2..

It was 11:59:50

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

"MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAAAAS!!"

I turned around and hugged Suho tight,enough for him to suffocate.

Just joking.