Chapter④⑦Reservation Problems

CHORONG'S POV

I just wore a simple outfit.

I really don't want to feel like a royal princess on my birthday.You know those people who wears those long dresses?Well,they look good on it but when it comes to me,I look like a poisonous Amazona frog that's fresh from the rainforest.Wait....How did I learn about those Amazona frogs?I can't believe I knew those!Well,I'm smart,right?

Well,on my birthday,being with Luhan is enough..

Although...This will be the first time I'll be celebrating it without Mom and Dad.ㅠ.ㅠ

I forgot to give you something.Here...This is from your mom and dad.-Luhan

Really?!-me

My parents never forgot me even though they were busy.It just made me happy.^_^

I opened the package and saw a necklace.

It was a locket.

There was a letter inside.

It was from Mom..

Dear Chorong,

I can't believe my Chorong is growing up!You were always a crybaby before but you're a strong person right now.I can even say that you are a lady.Always be strong for Eomma even when she's in Canada,okay?I believe in you,Chorong.I may not be the best mother but it's okay for me.I have the best daughter already.Soon,you will be the heir to this company.I know that you can do it.

I love you,Chorong.

Happy Birthday!

From:Mom

I saw another letter.It must be from Dad....

Dear Chorongie,

Happy Birthday!OMO My princess is growing up!How are you in Korea?You must be tired....But Appa will be your strength,okay?I know that my princess is strong just like her father!Are you okay there?Whatever happens,always be happy for appa!Today is your birthday so you should enjoy it.You've been working hard.Have fun!

I love you Rongie~ Always smile!

From-Dad

I smiled.Mom and Dad never forgot my birthday.They always remember me.Duh...They're not yet old..

So..Let's go?-Luhan

Sure!-me

I put the package inside the drawer on my study place.

Let's go now!-me

I went inside his car.His car smells like something...different...

Smells good,right?-Luhan

It smells like fart!-me

Yah..You farted?Do you w-want to go to the CR?-Luhan

CR?!-me

My car was never like this...-Luhan

I went to the CR.What if?(A/N You know what I mean -_-)

First of all,I won't get out of the house unprepared!

I went to the car.It still smells like fart though...

I took my seat.

*insert the sound*

YAH!I KNEW IT!YOU REALLY FARTED!-Luhan

I didn't!-me

Denying?Hmm?I should call you the 'Fart Idol'.You like your new nickname?-Luhan