Fight...plus food

You sighed starting to head back up to the spot.

"Bye bye!~" your mom yelled waving you off as you walked out.

You head your backpack full of supports and medical supplies if needed. You weren't gonna need the supports but you never know if someone may attack you. You don't have a hero license yet to use your quirk freely so this was the best you could do.

You started to pray he wasn't there. Which was ironic considering your quirk was considered an evil one. Well at least like one.

Your prayers weren't answered though. There he was sitting on a tree stump playing some game on his phone.

"Whatcha doin?" You asked sneaking behind him.

"Hm? Oh hey (L/n)" he said slightly looking over. "I was fixing to think you wouldn't show." He said dryly as he continued to play whatever he was playing.

You sat your chin on his head as you looked down at him playing. He tensed up ending in him losing.

"Damn you killed me." He said slightly pushed you off.

"Sorry..... I guess? What do you want to do first? It's so hot out here... I think I'll melt.."

You received a small chuckle from him as he turned around to you.

"Hey can I see you pho- why do you have your support bag?"

You looked over to your back then back to him. "It's a aid."

"Ah? Well then you ,my little monster, I have an idea! Since we don't know what the games are gonna be, why don't we try some games from later on from the sports festival?"

"Hehe that's a good idea for once!"

"For once?.." he mumbled sadly

"Last year they had a sword fight... why not try that one?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, can I see your phone?"

"Yeah... let me just-"

"Thanks!" He said stealing it from you. "Hm? What's your password?"

"I'm not telling you-"

"Oh? I figured it out."

You were shocked for a sec before realizing Hatsume was messing with it. He started typing a lot of stuff you got curious and started to try and see but he ended up kicking you before you got to see. You sighed deciding to sit on the ground in front of him.

It was so hot out. Did it seriously have to be summer now?

"Ugh... it's so hot... Is it gonna be this hot at the festival?.." you whined messing with your fingers.

"Quit whining." He said lightly kicking you.

You sighed as he looked down at you smirking.

"Ok. I'm done!" He said handing it back to you. He added his number the picture was just a N and a M.

"Why do I need this?"

"How rude, I thought we might need it because we're training together aren't we? We need to work on your speed sometime. Your like a snail right now, but I'll make you a snail that's fast."

"What are you talking about?"

"Whatever, we're gonna do that later. We have two weeks till then. How about we do what you said earlier?"

"Fine by me copycat!" You went into your bag pulling out what looked like 1/4ths of a sword. But in reality all you had to do was push a button to make it look normal. I just looked like a knife right now.