Press conference

(I'm finally getting with the schedule! It hasn't beed a whole month!!!)

"I'M BLIND!?" You yelled holding onto your eye that had an eyepatch on it. You have been life flighted over to your special doctor that helped with quirks that tamper with electrical equipment.

"Only partially, dear!!" Recovery girl said a little worried. "Unfortunately I came here too late! I didn't know which hospital you were at.." she said turning around. "After a few, you can get surgery that would be totally covered from UA to fix your eye. But for now, you must wear that eyepatch till your fully recovered!" She said as you looked at her horrified.

"Ah man... now imma look like wazowski.." you sighed before you looked at her. "So.. I heard that I actually died for like.. two or so minutes. Is that actually true?"

"(Y/n)... you lost over 40 percent of your blood. I was surprised you managed to make it to camp before you passed out." She said patting your head.

"Oh wow~ I'm amazing, aren't I?" You said a smiling. She sighed and placed some clothes at the end of your bed. "But... that's not what I asked.. I asked if my death was true.."

"you're just like your mom.." she said helping you get onto your feet. You smiled and walked to the bathroom. "It may hurt a little when you change. After you get changed your parents said you could go home, though they won't be there for different reasons. I'll put your keys on this counter, dear." She said setting them down and walking away. "And yes. You are correct. You did die for a little bit." She loses the door before you could say anything.

You sighed and started to change. Man... she was right.. it hurt like hell trying to change

You hummed as you walked through the streets of Japan. You had nothing better to do and you never really been around here for a bit. As you walked for a long time, You rose a brow recognizing the street you were on. "Hey... Monoma lives somewhere around here.." you muttered. "Did I seriously walk for that long?.." you murmured confused. You chuckled and found his house. "Should I?" You mumbled to yourself. "Nah." You continued to walk.

"Hey! You're the creepy kid!" You heard a male voice say making you tense up. "Thanks for fixing my computer!"

"Er.. creepy?" You muttered annoyed.

"You're!... Neito's girlfriend, right?" He questioned as he took out the trash.

"Why does everyone say that?.." you said as your face turned a little red from embarrassment. You swiftly turned around to the dad "Hey! Did he tell you that!?" You yelled even though it hurt your stomach.

"Psh! He tells me nothing! I just overhear what he says to his mom!"

"Wow. You're an eavesdropper?" You said jokingly.

"Man, you are perfect for Neito.." he said throwing the trash in the can before he turned around to his door.

"Huh!?" You yelped not expecting that sentence to come out of his mouth.

"Dad? Who are you talking to-" You stared at the blonde with your one eye. He looked at you slightly shocked. His dad patted his shoulder then muttered something to him that made his face red. "Er! Shut up dad!" He yelled at him as the dad laughed and walked away. "What.. what are you doing here?" He said taking a step outside.