The upcoming Exam

(My babies)

Neito did end up keeping his promise, but all he got was basically the same thing as you but he got a black light instead of the piece of the robot you got. How lame.

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT IN YOUR INTERNSHIPS!?" Tetsutetsu and wind boy yelled.

"THATS SOO COOL!!" Kendo yelled

"It kinda hurt though.." you said rubbing your neck

"Yeah.. I can see the bandages on your hands. Why don't you go see recovery girl?" Kendo said looking down at your hands

"It's not that bad... I'll go down at the end of the day, anyway I had fun with the marionette. Even took inspiration from him!" You said holding out your notebook. "Hehe. So inspirational."

"Uh oh." Monoma said watching some video on his phone. "Oh yeah. Does anyone know what the practical exam is gonna be?"

"I heard that we're gonna fight those robots..like the ones in the entrance exam." Kendo said to him "a friend a few grades up told me."

"Cheater.." you mumbled rubbing your eyes from being tired. You woke up way to early but couldn't go back to sleep so you stayed up. Well now you're tired now, great. She laughed and nodded

"Yeah I guess so!"

The teacher suddenly walked in. "Alright go to your seats. We're gonna start class now." He said making students scramble over to their seats. "It's good to have you guys back. Your exams are coming up so I'll tell you your midterm scores so you could prepare to study. You guys will also have to worry about the practical. You will need to pass if you want to go to camp." He said then passing out a paper with your scores on it. He started with you since you were in the front.

"Camp?" You mumbled confused

"Alright camp! I've been looking forward to this all year!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"We knew about this all year?.." you mumbled still confused. You sighed realizing they probably talked about it when you were in your hour in support class. You sighed then looked at the paper.

Yes. Number one again this year!.... Man you sure are a nerd.

You looked to the side and hid your score then put the paper into your bag

"Dang it score 20 again!" Tetsutetsu yelled sadly.

"Woah! Score three! Yess!" Kendo yelled happily. "I can help you study Tetsutetsu!"

"Thanks Kendo! You're the best!"

"Woah... this is better than I thought it would be.." the mushroom girl muttered behind you.

You looked to the side seeing a slightly stressed Monoma on the other side of the room.

"Hey Monoma what did you get? Number one score again I presume?" Kendo said leaning over.

"I got... a two.." he muttered as he kept rereading his name on the paper to make sure it wasn't a mistake and hoped it would magically switch to a different name.

You looked at your bag that you had just stuffed your paper into. You sighed and spaced out. You laid your head down, Your eyes felt heavy. Just resting your eyes can't hurt right?

"Really? Well who got the top score?" Kendo asked confused. Monoma looked over at your already sleeping body. He knew it somehow had to be you. But how can someone so stupid... be so smart?

"I don't know." He mumbled turning away from you. "Let's just get to work.."

"(L/n)! (L/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! Ghosty!" Your desk was shaking