Seven days in hell

Monsuki
(I'm not sure if they stayed the night with their inters but I'm assuming they did)

(Long chapter guys:D over 10000 words. I didn't reread this so sorry if it's wrong)

You breathed heavily holding onto your costume box for dear life. The train was going fast and there was bearly any seats to sit. You had to hold your backpack because it wouldn't fit in the box anymore.

"You can sit down (L/n).." your teacher said looking at you struggling.

"I'm fine Sensei." You said gripping onto the pole. "Here Monoma hold this for a sec" you said throwing your costume box at him. You heard grunt before passing it to Kendo who was next to him. You shook your head disappointed. You sighed going to sit next to Tetsutetsu.

"One week.." you mumbled holding your back hard so it won't fall or something dangerous might fall out. That'd be bad.

The train soon stoped. You smiled relieved. You got up only to get hit in the head with your costume box knocking you down.

"Monoma! That box was heavy!" Kendo yelled pushing him towards you as he was laughing. You got up a little irritated at him but quickly shook it off

"It's alright Kendo." You said grabbing the box and putting the backpack on.

You walked out and stood by your class. Everyone was saying bye and stuff.

"Alright kids. Be good. Well I gotta go." The teacher said leaving.

"That's it?" The class said at the same time. You sighed before turning to go off.

"Welp. Bye bye guys!" You said waving and walking away.

"Byeeee (Y/n)!" Tetsutetsu yelled before going his own way.

"See y'all later guys!" Kendo said leaving the group.

You were taking small steps looking around at the food courts. I wonder if that guy will have food.

You felt yourself get shoved making you almost fall.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" You shouted seeing that it was Monoma who pushed you. He still had that weird smirk on his face. If it was anyone else you wouldn't have yelled.

"Man you walk so slow." He said taking small steps beside you.

"I'm just taking my time!" You smiled looking away. "Is your hero agency around here too?" You asked taking out your phone seeing a news notification pop up. The hero killer. That one dude in class A's brother got struck by that dude. Wonder how he's doing.

"Yup." He said walking in front of you.

You both walk around. He turned around and looked at you like you were some creep.

"Why are you following me?" He asked before taking a turn.

"Why are you following my google maps?" You asked looking at your phone. You took a turn also.

You have arrived at your destination!

You gasped. "Neito Monoma! Your interning with The Marionette!" You yelled. "So am I!" You said happily. "Hehe you know what that means right?.." you smirked. "Two ghosts are worse than one!" You said opening the door

"I'm not dead though-" he said as you drug him in.

"Neither am I." You said looking around.

You jumped seeing a handsome man in a suit

"Heh. Apologies if I startled you madam. I was sent by Sou to greet you." He spoke taking your hand and slightly bowing

"Uh.. Ehehe. Who are you?" You asked as your face started to feel hot.