Sports festival. Pt1

(Just realized how much of a sad story this will be once season six is out..)

Your mom left early to prepare for the sports festival. Hatsume was really pumped to show off her gadgets but was sad to hear you couldn't.

You sighed eating your breakfast as Hatsume FaceTimed you blabbing on about her inventions. Cant wait to see their faces when they see em.

"Oh? I gotta go! See ya later ghosty!" She said quickly ending the call.

You looked down at your plate. Your mom made it real quick before she left so it's probably a frozen meal but it's alright.

Now it's so quiet. No reason right now to keep your energy up.

You got up going to wash your hands. You didn't train at all yesterday. Monoma is probably gonna be mad at you. But whatever. You noticed that he just has your quirk when he copies. Not the side effects.  What a pain.

You ran over to put your shoes on and started to quickly run out. Monoma hit you on your forehead using Tetsutetsu's power causing it to bleed. You had to bandage it up but it doesn't really hurt though. Just a slight headache. Hopefully it's not a concussion hehe. You wanted to go earlier to see recovery girl.

Your eyes widened seeing how packed it already was.

"Wow (L/n)! Never suspected you'd be early! Well.... At least not this early.. I thought you'd be at your uncles eating his food for good luck!" You heard Hatsume say behind you.

"Oh yeah. I got hit in the head pretty hard and I have to see recovery girl. It's pretty exciting huh? That you get you get to show off today?"

"Hehe yeah! But are you excited?! You seem kinda gloomy today! Are those ghosts messing with ya?"

"Haha no it's this headache. Once that's gone imma take a big cat nap." You said smiling. You turned around putting your arms out. "Oh? What that?" You said walking up to some food trucks.

"Muah!" You felt a small kiss on your forehead feeling the headache go away immediately. "There! Good as new! Now get ready for the festival!"

"Haha alrighty then." You said getting up "bye bye!" You said waving out the door.

You sighed walking to the changing room. You couldn't wear your hero uniforms but the gym uniform is alright. You started to take off your jacket to put in the gym one. The gym one was actually more comfortable. Now for pants. You just put them over your shorts.

You walked over to one of the tables pulling your phone out. There's only 30 more minutes till it starts. That means! A nap. Yup. Sleep tight like a baby sheep.

You sat your phone down and laid your head down. The feeling of tiredness washed over you. That injury must've took some energy when it healed. Too bad it doesn't take your ghost energy.

"Is she still sleeping?"

"Maybe we should just leave her. Take the victory for ourselves."

"Now that's just mean, wasn't she training with you?"

"Well yeah but-"

"OH YEAHHHH THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IM SO PUMPED!!"

"So loud.."

"Is she still asleep?"

"Wow she sleeps like a rock.."

"Hey Kendo, maybe you should just smack her. That'll wake her up."

"Monoma-"

"How dare you ask such a sinful act? (L/n) is sleeping kinda hard though."