Phantom

You hummed swinging your legs on the bench you were sitting on. You had some headphones on while eating a sandwich for breakfast. You left early for school so you were just chilling in the school for a bit. It was raining hard outside.

You jumped feeling a tap on your shoulder. "Ah! Oh.. hello Midnight." You said taking another bight of the sandwich. No one was around but you can never be too careful

"Hehe. Hello (L/n)." She said taking a seat beside you. You took off your headphones pausing your music "You did great on the sports festival sweetie." She said smiling sweetly. "I noticed you've been getting up earlier than you used to. That's good."

"Cause I finally have something to look forward to. I only had going home to look forward to in middle school." You said looking down onto your lap that was covered in crumbs now. "It's still very hard to get up though.." you said rubbing your eyes. She nodded before looking over to you.

"Guess what we're doing today!" She said nudging you.

"Hmm.. beating the life out of people-"

"Woah! Slow down!" She said laughing "you'll find out later. I gotta go." She said side hugging you. You turned towards her and gave her a full hug

"Hehe! Bye bye Midnight!" You said looking up at her. She smiled and patted your head before getting up to leave.

"Bye bye (Y/n)" she said waving

You turned back and put your headphones on continuing to eat your sandwich. You quietly swung your legs lightly kicking the floor.

After the sports festival, people seemed to notice you whenever you walk to your uncles store. So he's actually getting more business than usual. That's cool innit?

You sat there for a bit before you felt someone sit next to you again.

You turned towards then wiping your mouth from crumbs.

"Hm? Oh hello Kendo." You said taking another bight of the sandwich. "You seem wet. Haha." You said looking at her hair that was stuck onto her face from the water.

"I forgot it was gonna rain today haha!" She chuckled moving the hair out of her face. "Hey (L/n)! I heard people talking about you on the train on the way here! It was mostly good things!"

You turned away "mostly?"

"Oh! Sorry I mean-"

"Haha I'm just messing with you Kendo!" You laughed turning towards her.

"Haha! Well I gotta go get a towel. See ya (L/n)!" She said getting up to leave. You nodded brushing the crumbs off your skirt.

You quietly walked into your class seeing some graph on the board.

"Wow. Look at that graph." You said nodding not knowing what it meant.

"Yup. Look your at the top." Vlad said pointing up.

"Hmm yes yes. I see. I see." You said nodding setting your bag down. You weren't directly on the top. Shiozaki was "Is that a good or a bad thing Sensei?" You said hoping it was a good thing.

"You'll see (L/n)."

"Ugh.. okay then King." You mumbled disappointed. You sat down onto your unassigned assigned seat. Right in the front. You didn't like it at first but soon got used to it. You laid your head down getting tired.

Soon more students came in.

"Is that girl always sleeping or what." That annoying voice said knocking on your desk.