Part 1

So lets begin

Pramod is getting married to Susheela. He is nervous and quite tensed. His parents has chosen Susheela for him as he knows none of the girl will agree to marry him if they tell her the truth of there son. Susheela agreed to marry him because she liked him, she thinks that she is marrying a Mr perfect but she doesn't knows that what will happen when she will get to know the truth of her husband which he hided.

Mini entered to the room

Mini - tu abhi tak ready nahi hua na hame late ho jaega jaldi kar

Pramod - mom mai ek baar Susheela ko sab bata deta hoon na kya farak padega? Agar use shaadi ke baad pata chala to, kya karenge hum, life barbaad ho jaegi uski.

Mini - nahi! Agar use sach bata diya to ye rishta abhi toot jaega, Shaadi ke baad bata dena use, bas fir use tughe accept karna padega tu jaisa hai vaise hi.

Pramod - mom vani bhi isliye chali gayi the. Aap maan kyo nahi rahe ho mai...

Mini - jaldi taiyaar ho itne acha rishte roz roz nahi milte pichle 2 saal se thak chuke hai hum tere liye rishte dhoondhte dhoondhte ab nahi hoga Humse aur kuch nahi sun na mughe bas to taiyaar ho. Jaldi kar!

She left saying this

On the other side

Susheela - mummy sab theek hai na

Kusum ji - ha beta tu sach me bohot achhi lag rahi hai. Jab tune Bachpan se ye Bachpan se shaadi ka sapna dekha hai vo zaroor poora hoga. Itni ache ladke se teri Shaadi jo hone wali hai.

Dp - Susheela taiyaar hai na baraat aane wali hogi?

Susheela - ha papa mai taiyaar hu.

Dp - bas ab baraat aati hi hogi.

A few minutes later baraat entered the to there home. Susheela was looking at him from the balcony when he came out of the car. She can feel butterflies in her stomach, that her to be husband is so cute, once she thanked got to give her the mr perfect she wanted as her life partner.

After aarti, Kusum ji took Susheela to downstairs.Pramod was admiring his bride who looks so beautiful.

Soon they began the wedding rites

Pramod was cursing himself for marring her she deserve something better than him

After they completed.

Susheela was been sitted next to him

To have the dinner together

Pramod is literally very shy of doing this, even Susheela finds this weird that how could they ask the newly wedded couple to feed each other that too in front of there parents and all the guests yet Pramod takes a spoon filled with some dessert and feeds her.
She looks at him with shyness having a difficulty to eat while wearing her nose ring.

The celebration was about end with vidai

Susheela hugs her father crying.. Dp wiped her tears and tells her to always respect and love her husband and in-laws she is still his princess..

After a while they departed from her home she was still sobbing he gave her water she just nodded and took a sip of it

Pramod - are you fine now?

Susheela - hm

When they reached the chautala house everyone welcomed the new bride miniji completed the aarti and the rites of grihapravesh

Soon she was taken to the room

Mini - ask Pramod if you need anything.

She nodded

She kisses her forehead and left

When she left she took off her heavy pallu from her waist and kept it on the bed

Susheela - itni garmi ho rahi hai yaha at least ac to onn karna chahiye tha na.

She was finding a the remote

Susheela - kaha hoga remote?

By mistake she opened his personal drawer and got the remote but her eyes went on something else
A pack of c****ms kept in it. She was freezed for and while leaving it she turns the ac onn and goes to the dressing table for removing her jewellery

Did you liked it please review kar do Yaar

Vote - 30

Thank you 😊