Part 14

So lets begin

He came out of washroom and didn't finds her in the room.

He called her but she didn't answered to his calls. He came out of the room and and walking in the resort he found her sitting hanging her legs down in the pool and sitting silently.

Pramod - Susheela.. What are you doing here?

She turned and looked at him.

Susheela - kuch nahi.

He came and sits next to her.

Pramod - kya hua?

She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Susheela - tum mughse kya chupa rahe ho please bata do na.

Pramod - kuch bhi to nahi hai.

Susheela - kya sach me kuch bhi nahi hai.. Ye baat mughe bhot pareshan kar rahi hai.

He kissed her hairs

Pramod - kuch bhi nahi hai aur aisa kuch bhi khaas nahi hai.

Susheela - promise?

Pramod - promise.

She hugs him tightly.

A few moments later they reached room. She was in his arms.

He brings her back to the floor makes her stand. She held his collar and pulled him closer, he pinned her back back to the wall and caged his hands around her.

She blushed and looked down.

He held her chin and lift her head.

She looked into his eyes and suddenly hugged him and kissed his cheeks. He lifted her, she wrapped her legs around his legs and makes her lay on the bed and she locked her hand with his and kissed him with all love and affection. They were having a beautiful moment. They didn't spoiled it making anything dirty. The night went the same beautiful.

The next day.
She was they returned back to Rohtak.
A few days later.

Her phone rang.
It was Pramod calling her.

Susheela - hello.. Ha.. Kya.. Tum to kyo rahe ho.. Ha.. Is everything fine.. Pramod baat kya hai.. Please.. Mai abhi aa rahi hu.

She rushed to hospital.

She went to reception and asked.

Susheela - is here any case of Dr Pramod Chautala?

Receptionist - yeah is there.

She found him sitting alone at a place silently.

She went towards him. She came on her knees.

Susheela - pramod.. Is everything fine?

He looked at her fine and a long tear escaped from his eye.

Pramod - no..

He Burst out crying badly to her with long tears.

Pramod - i am sorry.. I don't.. De.. Deserve to be with you.. Just so sorry.

Susheela - but.. What happened?

He hugs her tightly crying. She break the hug and he handed her his reports.

That was shocking.

She makes him calm and takes. Him to the Dr inside the cabin.

Dr - yeah...i am really sorry but he failed at the treatment to infertility.
From last one month he was having the treatment but.. I can clearly look at the results.. They are beneficial as the treatment failed. So now i won't suggest both of to have a child.. You can adopt one of you want to... Or have another option of fertility. That is the only that could make you parents.

They went back to home. He wants fine.

She told her in-laws about it.
They didn't said anything but said that they will agree any of there decisions.

He didn't spoke a single word. Just locked himself in the the room. She entered to the room unlocking it with the spare key.

He was sleeping. She came towards him and looked at his face. He wasn't looking good. She covered him with the blanket and kissed him forehead.

The next morning. She didn't wake him up.
He woke up late and sits on the bed.

Susheela - good morning.

He didn't said anything just took his phone and swiped away the notifications.

Vote - 50

Thank you 🙂