Part 4

So lets begin

He dropped her to her home for pagphera.

She was very happy to spend some time with him.. In the evening he came back to take her.

Susheela was sitting in her room keeping her head on her mom's lap. She was feeling good. When Pramod came there.

Kusum ji - beta aap aao na

he entered & Susheela sits back on the bed

Kusum ji - mai kuch lekar aati hu

She goes to bring

Pramod - so chale

Susheela - ha bas thodi der me chalte hai, papa ke aane ke baad.

Pramod - fine

Susheela - how was your day?

Pramod - vahi roz ke appointments, aur kuch nahi.

Susheela - ek baat puchu.. Tumhe kya mai pasand hu

Pramod - meri choice se jyada tumhari choice matter karti hai. Rehna to tumhe hi hai na mere sath.
Tumhe mugh me aisa kya laga to tumhe mai pasand aya?

Susheela - sach kahu to mughe tum Pehli nazar me dekhte hi pasand aa gaye the Sirf isliye maine riste ki liye ha kahi.

Dp - Susheela ja rahi hai beta.

Susheela - ha papa vo Pramod aya hai na lene ke liye to mai isliye ab ja rahi hu

Kusum ji - Susheela ye le beta. Ye shagun hai vaha sab ke liye, de dena

Susheela - theek hai.

Dp. - apne khayal rakhna beta

Susheela - ha papa

At lest Pramod touched his feet and they left from home.

At night when she went to washroom.

Pramod - ab use bata deta hu ki maine usse sara sach chupaya varna baad me pata nahi kya hoga. Par kya karu himmat hi nahi ho rahi. Kya karu..?

She came out changing in a nightwear
And came to the dressing table applying lotion on her hands.

Pramod - so a.. Susheela i want to talk to you.

Susheela - ha bolo na

Pramod - a.. Actually maine tumhe bataya nahi

Susheela - kya?

Pramod - i didn't meant to hurt you but.. Mai..

Susheela - are you okay.

Pramod - yes i.. I am fine..

She takes the glass of water and gave him back

Susheela - kya hua? Sab theek hai na

Pramod - ha vo maine tumhe ye nahi bataya ki..

Susheela - ki tumhe peanut se allergy hai?

Pramod - a.. Ha par tumhe kaise pata

Susheela - mom ne bataya tum ye chupa rahe the mughse

Pramod - a.. Ha ya.. Yahi to tha

Susheela - aise darke bata rahe ho jaise mai tumhe chhod ke chali jaungi.

Pramod - nahi vo.

She sits on the bed and held his hand

He looks into her eyes.

Susheela - mai tumhe kabhi kyo chhod kar jaungi jab Pyaar karti hu tumse.. I love you. Aur tum meri life ka sabse important part ban chuke ho to tumse dur kaise ja sakti hu.. Kabhi nahi jaungi tumhe chhod kar i promise.

He hugs her. She hugs him back. He eyes went teary of telling lie about the truth that not the thing he wanted to say...

He wiped his moist eyes and breaks the hugs

He cups her face gently and kissed her forehead.. And soon his warm breath fall on her lips.. First he licks near it and kissed her lips.. She responded and kissed him with full of passion and love.. After 10 mins  breaks the kiss and say "i love you"

She smiled and again smooches his lips. They lap on bed cuddling  each other..

The next morning.

She wake up and following her routine. She takes a bath came out the wet hairs and a wearing a saree. Her white slim waist was looking so beautiful in the plane red saree.

He looks at her how he could stop himself to melt on this beauty

She was in front on the mirror when he went and inhaled her floral perfume. God.. It smells heaven. The essence of her Body wash was amazing too. When she spared the serum on her hairs to keep her hair frizz free. By mistake she sprayed on him. Standing behind as she didn't noticed him.

Susheela - oh sorry I didn't noticed you.. Are you okay.

Pramod - yeah i am good

Susheela - fine

He held her hand softly touching it she looked at his face. His eyes were having an ocean of love in it. He pulled her trough her waist. They were very close. He held her hand and locked his hand with hers and kissed her. She responded. This she felt him getting wild with it. He was sucking her lips. She took a step back, they didn't realized when she touched the wall. After breaking it he starts sucking her neck without giving a break. She wasn't that passionate. When she realized its morning, he need to go for work. She said "please stop". He didn't listened to her and continued kissing her more Wildly that made her moan. He hand went on her back opening her upper. He removed it and unhooked the last one and it falls on the floor.
She locked her one with with his. He gets back to world and lifts her and takes her to the bed.
He makes her lay and gave her wet kisses in her neck.. She held the bed sheet tightly. Before they could begin it. Mini ji called both of them. They stopped it while she can't stop blushing at all.

Vote - 50

Thank you ☺️