Part 10

So lets begin

Susheela - kya bakwas hai ye?

Pramod - mere Paas aur koi option nahi hai tumhe rokne ka.

Susheela - that doesn't mean tum ye sab karoge.

Pramod - to aur kya karu mai? Mana kar dekh liye par tum tu itni naraz ho ki Manti nahi. Maafi maang raha hu par tum nahi mani. Mughe chhod kar ja chuki ho aur kya karu mai, nahi dal sakta mai aur efforts, thak gaya hu, aur tumhare bina mai life jeene ke baare me. Soch bhi nahi sakta, kabhi nahi never!

She was frustrated, as she couldn't hold her anger anymore.

She slapped him tightly.

Susheela - mai nahi karungi maaf tumhe chahe kuch bhi kar lo!!!

She pushed him away and left from the hall going inside the room crying badly.

She threw everything because of anger soon she gets tired of it, and falls on the floor crying and looking at there pick hung on the wall.

Pramod was still standing in the hall suddenly he realized the blood drops dripping on the floor from his face.

He realized the scratches on his cheeks because of the accident he kept wiped the blood but it wasn't stopping.

He goes to the room she looks at him.

She wiped her tears.

He takes out a the first aid box from the drawer.

Susheela - kya hua?

She looks at the drops on the floor.

She stands and looks at his face.

Susheela - ye khoon?

She held his chin. When he jerks her hand.

Susheela - just stop it now.

She makes him sit on the bed and cleans the blood from his face

Pramod - Rehne do?

Susheela - theek hai.. Rehne deti hu.. Ye Shaadi bhi chhod deti hu!!!!
Tum na idiot ho apne wife kuch bhi batane se dar rahe ho tumhe kya lagta hai ki mai itni badi Pagal hu ki tumhe is stupid problem ke liye treatment loge, aur mai lene dungi.. are you serious? Theek hai agar mao Phir bhi vapas nahi aai to kya Phir bhi khud ko theek karoge? Mai tumhari infertility ko lekar naraz nahi the mai naraz the kyoki tumne mughe ye nahi bataya tha that you are a divorcee.
Mai Pyaar sach me karti hu tumse par aise nahi ki tumhe khud ko badalna pade phir ye Pyaar thodi na raha.. Nahi jaungi ab chhod kar tumne but please tum aisa kuch nahi karoge. Promise me.. Ki kabhi nahi Karoge.

Pramod - aur agar nahi kiya to kabhi tumhe koi khushi kaise de paunga.

Susheela - tum ho kaafi hai.

He hugs her tightly.
She feel in his arms crying badly.

She looks at his face,wiped his tears and kissed him forehead. They turned on the bed when he was on her.

He kept his head on her chest, she kept her hand on his back and the moment freezer.

Vote - 55

Thank you 🙂