Part 3

So lets begin

Susheela - did you had the dinner yet?

Pramod - a.. Yeah I had some friends over there so..

Susheela - I think i need to remind you everyday that you are married and according to some relation to need to looks after for your wife too .

Pramod - i am sorry

Susheela - it's okay I think you need time. Fine, take your time to cop up. I won't pressurize you. Just get ready for tomorrow i need to leave to my home for "pagphera". So, you must come to drop me my parents will appreciate it.

She left for her room

Pramod realizes that she needs some attention to and love. No, she doesn't need it. it's his duty to take care of her feeling too. She Left her family for him she deserves it. She has a heart too.

He went to room and looks at her in front of the dressing removing her earrings. She was lost some where.

When he came and hugs her from behind. She gets out of her thoughts when she found his hands around her her waist.

Pramod - i dont know whats wrong with me? I was really unable to give you time. Please for give me for that reason I didn't gave you the love you deserve. Sorry.

Susheela - it's okay you were busy that's fine

Pramod - did you had your dinner?

Susheela - no.

Pramod - fine lets have the dinner together

Susheela - okay they had the dinner together and after that she puts the dishes in the sink for cleaning. She washed the dishes and went back to room taking a jug of water. She entered the room and kept it on the side table.

When she came and sat on the bed. He was already laying there next to her. She lays next to him. She felt his hands on her bare waist. She felt a sensation running through her nerves.

She turned and looked at him admiring her with so much of love. He gets closer to her & kisses her on forehead. This brought curves to her lips and she hugs him he hugs her back. He held her waist gave her turn on bed to claim on her she really nervous on this but not anymore when he held her hand. He came closer to her lips to kiss her when she lift her head a bit and kissed him. For a moments he forget what he done? And what hidded from her?, when he fell in her relaxing embrace. The best thing he noticed that his wife a great kisser. He made it passionate putting his weight on her. She welcomed it too. After kissing for more then 15 mins they have a break to it to let each other breath. She really blushed after this for loosing her first kiss to her husband. He came closer toward her neck his warm breath was falling on her nape and he kissed it softly. She slowly moans when he made it deeper sucking it and bitting her soft skin. She moans loudly. Soon she felt him removing her pallu of saari. When he looked at her face
He asked her once "can i ?" she blushed and nodded in yes. He buried his face at her neck while removing her Saari. His eyes fell of her beautiful cleavage. He placed many kisses over it and her belly. When he licked her belly button she moans loudly. And came back to her taking a second he he removed his t shirt and looked her. She quietly turned and removed her hairs from her back. He unhooked both the pieces of clothes and she felt his hands tracing her back. She turned and he slowly sucked them. When she asked me to turn the lights. And removing the saree from her waist too.. She kissed at his shoulder & his chest. After making each other naked they begin there love making moaning his name and sucking her. After 5 hours when it's 6 in the morning the stopped. When they get too sleepy she kissed him lastly. She was on him her head was on his chest hugging him. After that he kissed her hairs. A long tear escaped from his eye that he cheated her and didn't told her about the truth.
He wiped it she hugs her tightly covering there bare bodies in a Blanket.

5 hours later he woke up and found her sleeping she looks so cute and innocent.

Vote - 45

Thank you 😊