Part 11

So lets begin

It was a celebration at the chautala house for the couple as they were completing a beautiful 1 year of there
Marriage.

Meanwhile some aunties were just thinking why the couples is not considering a child after complete 12 months of there wedding.

Aunty - Susheela don't you think that you must have a baby?

Susheela - actually aunty we don't want to have child so early so we want to take some time for that.

Aunty - time.. After one year don't you think it's enough.. Beta this is the correct age to have a baby.

Susheela - but aunty we need some time is really necessary to have child with in a year or don't you think it's early.

Aunty - is this a way to talk to your elders.

Susheela - aunty it's that bad i am saying. And it's our marriage and it's our choice to the have a child on me and my husband's mutual decision. So keep your leg out of it.

Aunty - mini i have you go.. Your daughter in law is so disrespecting. I mean just..

Jay - she didn't said anything wrong. It's there decision even we don't want them to be in a hurry so why are you getting so restless?

Pramod - exactly aunty we don't want to have a child now and it's our personal matter please don't interfere.

Aunty 2 - mini don't your son has a manner.. I mean just look at my son they had a child with in a year of there marriage according to our wish.

Aunty 3- correct they should plan the child this year.

Susheela - no but don't want to...

Aunty - aree.. you must think what the society will say... Aren't they going to blame you.

Mini - you are getting personal now we called you to shower you blessing on my children and now you are spoiling the scene...

Aunty - okay then... We know that you must be hiding the fault of your daughter in law.
There must be some issues.. You must go ahead for the treatment.

Mini ji - enough.. Just get out of my house now. Who the hell are you decide anything for them. Just go.

The aunties left from the party

Mini ji-sorry you all enjoy..

Susheela - sorry mom I was getting rude.

Pramod - no you were not. You were absolutely right. Now let's don't spoil the eve come.

Vote - 50

Thank you 🙂