Part 16

So lets begin

In a few day they begun the procedure of treatment taking the consultation from the doctor.

It was the fertilization process that has to be completed. They both went under the treatment and after a month. The procedure was complete.
They waited for the best result till next 14 days.

It was the last day when she was needed to test as all the last tests were found negative.

Susheela tested in front of him. She was nervous and scared. That he will surely curse himself if it turned negative.

Finally after waited for 2 mins she got one red line on the marks which indicates the negative sign.

Pramod - is it positive?

She showed up him nodding in no.

Pramod - it's still negative.. Its enough now.. I.. Think we should stop it. I can't harm your health anymore.

Susheela - but..

Pramod - no.. Lets stop this.. I can't do anymore.

Susheela - why are you blaming yourself self?

Pramod - Cuz it's all my fault.. I must have though about adopting instead of this. Let's just stop it.

Susheela - i am sorry.. I was my fault. That I..

Pramod - no it was not your.. It was all mine.. Maine itna kuch expect kiya.. Sorry for that.

Susheela - pramod stop it now.. Lets hope for the best.

Pramod - no just leave those hopes..

He left from the washroom. She came out after him.

The next morning.

Susheela was packing her bag.

Pramod - kaha ja rahi ho?

Susheela - soch rahi hu ghar chali jau.. Mummy papa ke Paas.

Pramod - kyo?

Susheela - kyoki mughe lagta hai ki..

Pramod - we need a break.

Susheela - hm..

Pramod - mai ready hokar tumhe drop karne aaunga.

Susheela - theek hai .

He dropped to her home.

For next two days they didn't talked to each other. She didn't had the courage to face him nor he.. Just because they think that it's there fault just because they can't fulfill the wish of there partners.

It was Sunday when Pramod had a lot of appointments so he can't too late to home.

He came to his room and kept his phone on the bed after that he goes to washroom and came out taking a light shower.

He came out ruffling his hairs.

Shit! By mistake he stepped on a top and fell on the sofa.

He looked at a lots of toys kept on the bed. He goes to bed and looked at a envelop. He opened it. The most beautiful thing him got. Her positive test strip with her pregnancy reports.

He smiled with tears.

Susheela - did you liked it?

He turned and found her standing with her sonography reports.
She handed him.
He looked at it. The fetus was grown a Lil longer.

He smiled and hugs her.

Susheela - congratulations. We are pregnant. We are gonna be parents soon.

He breaks the hug and kissed her forehead.