Part 12

So lets begin

After party was over, she came after changing and looked at him laying on the bed and thinking about something.

She came towards the him and lays next to him

Susheela - kya soch rahe ho?

Pramod - kuch nahi.

She hugs him and kept her head on his chest and covers her back with his hand.

Susheela - aaj jo hua vahi soch rahe ho na.

Pramod - hamne galat kiya.. I mean.. Mughe treatment le hi lena chahiye tha na. Kyo ye sab...

Susheela - mughe kuch farak nahi padta koi kya bole aur kya nahi  Aur tumhe pata hai treatment could fail too, Phir bhi kyo karna chahte ho, Mughe tum vaise hi pasand ho jaise ho, Jaise maine tumse Pyaar Kiya bilkul vaise agar mai tumhe badal dungi to ye Pyaar Thodi na hua ye to sauda hua na.. I don't care koi kya sochta hai.

Pramod - and what about our future, kuch time baad to sab hi kahenge na, tab kya?

Susheela - logo ka to kaam hai kehna par mere liye bas tum hi kaafi ho aur koi nahi.

She kissed his cheeks he hugs her tightly, cuddled her and she slept. He was still thinking about it.

The next night.

When he came late from hospital she was awake as usual. He took a shower and came out after wearing his clothes.

They had there dinner, after that he went to his room to do some work on his laptop. He didn't realize her coming out of the washroom wearing a hot night wear, open wet hairs.

He was so busy that he didn't noticed her.

Susheela - kya kabse lage hue ho mughe to dekha bhi nahi tumne.

He moved his vision towards her.

Pramod - oh.. Sorry maine notice hi nahi kiya

Susheela - ab karna bhi mat.

She lays next to him with out taking the blanket. He know what to do now.
He takes off his tee-shirt and moved his hand on her waist sliding it.

Pramod - so...what do you want?

She removed his hand.

Susheela - sona hai mughe

Pramod - par mai tu bilkul sleepy nahi hu.

He removed her hairs from her neck and kisses her skin. Her essence was so good. She turned and hugs him. Hugging her he slowly pinched at her waist. She moaned. He breaks the hug climbs on her rolling over the bed and kissing her, she responded equally he removed the the steps of her dress and licked at her shoulder, she unbuttoned his lowers and pulled them down in one go, she removed her dress and threw it away, after making each other naked he takes the blanket and starts sucking her skin and bitting there leaving his marks and rubbing there bodies to each other was making a sensation he turned the lights off..

The next moments were captured with her moaning and asking him for 'it'. 3 hours later they were panting badly, they were completely wet out of sweat. They were on the bed hugging each other. Talking something.

Pramod - lets have a break.

Susheela - break?

Pramod - yeah.. I have a plan for a trip.

Susheela - really?

Pramod - yeah and i think we should spend some more time together.

Susheela - are you really serious I mean I know your work is your first priority.

Pramod - so what my wife is my love and it's my responsibility to make my love smile.

She kisses him .. He covered her properly within the blanket and they slept.

Vote - 50

Thank you 🙂