Part 9

So lets begin

Susheela - accident kab hua?

Mini ji - do din pehle hua tha.. Beta vo mar jaega tumhare bina please vapas aa jao.

Susheela - okay.. Mai aa rahi hu.

She gets and went to washroom after taking a quick warm shower and she came out wearing her clothes.

After getting ready is informs Kusum ji about it and left for going to home.

When she reached home.

She came inside.

Mini ji-acha hua tum aa gayi beta.

Susheela-mai bas use dekhne aai hu maaf to ab bhi nahi kiya hai use.

Jay - beta humare close relative ke Paas ek important ghar par kaam hai kya tum please uska khayal rakh sakti ho.

Susheela - theek hai par vo hai kaha?

Mini ji - apne room me.

She kept her hand bag on the dinning table and goes to the room.

His hand was bandaged and his face was having scratches.

She went towards him.

She held his hand, her eyes were teary. She held his hand. His temperature doesn't felt normal.

She takes the thermometer and makes a check on it. It was high. She quickly goes to the kitchen and got some ice cubes and water filled in a bowl. Coming out of the kitchen she found Minay leaving. When they left, she goes back to the room and with that bowl in a tray and bring a towel from the cupboard. She dipped the towel in to the bowl, squeezed it and placed it on his forehead.

After doing the same again and again she realized his temperature is falling. She goes with tray back in the kitchen.

And starts making soup for him so that he could eat something health.

He opened his eyes and felt his forehead was wet.

He gets up with the support of his other hand.

He goes out of the room and looks at her bag kept on the dining table.

He looks her in the kichen.

He walks to the kitchen finding her.

Pramod - tum aa gayi?

She was cutting the veggies but stooped when she heard him.

Susheela - ab fever kaisa hai tumhara?

Pramod - tum mere liye vapas aai ho na?

Susheela - jakar rest Karo?

Pramod - tumne mughe maaf kar diya na?

Susheela - maaf to chodo man nahi tha vapas aane ka vo mom dad ko zaroori kaam se bahar jana tha to isliye aa gayi. Kuch bana rahi hu, kha lo aur so jao aaj sham ko vapas chali jaungi.

She gets back cutting the veggie.

He goes back and sits on the the dining table she came in a few mins making the soup.

Susheela - have this.

Pramod - tumne kuch khaya?

She completely avoids him. And goes to kitchen.

He had the soup and she came back to take the dishes, she cleaned the dishes.

She came out of the kitchen and found an envelope kept on the bed.

She had a look on it. She was shocked to looks at that she went to him sitting in the hall.

Susheela - kya bakwas hai ye!!!

Vote - 55

Thank you 🙂