Part 23

It was the first of Susheela at her office and she was completely nervous.

Pramod - don't worry sab acha hoga. I know you can do it.

Susheela - himmat hi nahi ho rahi hai..

Pramod - dekho don't worry. Kuch nahi hoga and it's your first day. Just relax.

Susheela - par...

Pramod - Yaar itna to mere bache school jane se nahi darenge jitna tum darr rahi hi. Chalo ab jao.

Susheela - tum un dono ka khayal rakhna.. Please.

Pramod - don't worry. Rakh lunga khayal. Tum jao. Bye.

He kissed her forehead and she left.

He drives back to home.

At the eve.

Susheela came back to home.

She removed her jacket and sits on the couch removing her heels.

Suddenly cheeku came out of the room. Crawling.

She sits on the carpet. Smiling and looking at her mother after a compote day.

Susheela - mera baccha.

She picks her and she giggled.

Susheela - kya baat hai? Lagta hai tere papa ne tughe sambhal liya.

Pramod - mughe hi pata hai mera din kaisa gaya hai in do shaitano ke sath. Sote hi nahi. Ek ko sulata hu to dursi rone lagti hai. Dono ke dusre ko marti rehti hai. And floor pe bitha diya to kabhi store room me tour marti hai to kabhi kitchen me. Tum kaise sambhalti ho in dono ko. I swear mera to band baj gaya.

Susheela - mai maa hu inki. Samjhe.

Pramod - jo bhi to mughe to samajh nahi aata. Ye sara din itna shor macha te kaise.. Problem nahi hoti? 1 minute bhi baithne nahi diya mughe. Kabhi yaha kabhi waha. Ek teddy bear ke liye ek dusre ko itna mara. Bola tha na tumse mat dekho bigg boss. Par dekho. Sara asar mere bacho par hai.

Susheela - mughe kyo paka rahe ho! Mai thak chuki ho Yaar. Tumhe in dono se fursat nahi. Mughe nahi karni tumse baat.

Pramod came and sits next to her.

Pramod - bolo kya pareshani hai.

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Susheela - pati ho to aisa. Please mere pair daba do aur aaj thoda light dinner bana dena aur please mughe sone dena..

She closed her eyes laying on the couch.

Pramod - how was your day?

She opened her eyes and came closer.

Susheela - bhot acha. Bas mai thoda thak gayi.. Please mere Ander energy nahi hai. Mughe bedroom tak le jao na.

He stand and picked her in his arms and takes her to the room.

Cheeku was feeling jealous.

She crawled back to room.

Pramod took out her fresh clothes and she changed her clothes. But the thing she was looking was completely out of her mind.

Cheeku - (in her mind) why papa is kissing mumma, not me. Why mumma has taken my his attention. Let me grab it back! I am the master mind after all.

She lays on floor and started crying moving her hands.

They get back to the world, getting out from there universe.

Pramod - Cheeku. My baby.

Susheela wears her clothes properly and lays on the bed.