Part 20

Pramod - abhi?

Susheela - yes.. Abhi.

Pramod - I don't really don't have energy.

Susheela - please tumhari pregnant wife tumse kuch expect bhi nahi kqr sakti kya?

Pramod - Raat ke 3 baje burger Kaafi nahi tha kya jo...

Susheela - Rehne do tumse kuch kehna hi bekar hai.

Pramod - acha.. Acha sorry.

She looked back at him.

Susheela - to.

Pramod - so... Shall I start.

Susheela - i love you

She kissed his cheeks turning to him.

He slowly pecked her forehead. She closed here eyes, the next moments she felt him coming over her and he was kissing at her neck..

He turned the lights off.

The time passed and it came to 9 th month of her pregnancy.

Bedroom scene

Susheela was sleeping on the bed. Spreading her hands and legs and pramod was on the floor.

He doesn't get the space to sleep on the bed and getting fed up of this he slept of the carpet.

Susheela - aah... Pramod..

She opened her eyes and saw him sleeping on the floor.

She slowly gets up herself and goes to washroom as she wanted to puke.

She come out in 5 mins.

Wiping her face with the towel.

Susheela - abhi tak so raha hai..

She looked at him sleeping on the bed covering his face with the blanket.

She goes and sits next to him.

Susheela - iske bache mughe sone nahi dete.. Aur ye chain se so raha hai.
Pramod utho na.

Pramod - kal Raat ko mai 5 baar uth chuka hu aur aaj Sunday hai.. Please sone do.

Susheela - babies your dad doesn't care for your mom.

Pramod - care nahi karta na to tum ye nahi bolti ab please mughe sone do.

She takes the blankets and covered his legs.

He slowly encircled his hand around her baby bump and takes his face from the blanket and kisses at her baby bump.

Pramod - good morning.

She chuckled on his action.

Susheela - bas thoda sa intezar aur kar lo na.

Pramod - nahi hota.. Baby dad is waiting for you.. Jaldi aa jao.

Susheela - acha aur mera kya?

Pramod - tum to ho hi na...

The next scene takes place when Susheela wearing a beautiful red long dress and getting ready in front of the mirror for her baby showers.

He came and kissed her cheeks softly.
She gave him the necklace and he makes her wear that.

She was literally happy when he admired her. Even when she has put on some weight and didn't letting him to sleep with her, disturbing him all the time. Cuz he admires every side of her.

When every one showered there blessing on her. She was so blessed.
Everyone congratulated the couple for expecting there children. There captured some beautiful moments on some pictures. They all fed her sweets and gifted her some memorable and beautiful presents for her and for the lil ones.