Part 2

So lets begin

She removed her jewellery and takes out the clothes from her bag and goes for changing. After changing she came and went to the bed Laying on it and waiting for him to come But he didn't came getting tired of this she slept.

She woke up the next morning and rubbing her eyes. She gets up from the bed and goes to washroom, after 10 minutes she came out in the towel the bring her clothes from the bag she takes them and went to washroom.

She wore a pinks suit and white salwaar with her hairs tied in braid and came to the dressing table wearing her earrings, mangalsutra and sindoor. A light touch up on her face and she was ready.

She opened the door of the room and founds him in the kitchen. Look like he was ready to go for work. He was preparing the breakfast for everyone by himself.

Susheela - tum room me kyo nahi aae?

He didn't replied to what she said

Susheela - tum kuch to bolo

Pramod - breakfast ready hai tum tray bahar le jao

She takes the tray and goes out of kitchen

She kept it on the dining table

Mini ji entered to hall

Mini ji - good morning bacho

Susheela - good morning beta

She looks at breakfast on the tray

Mini ji - Susheela my some friends are arriving today to meet you at the eve so get ready to time

Susheela - okay

Jay entered to hall

Jay - pramod kaha ja rahe ho

Pramod - dad vo aaj ek important surgery hai isliye ja raha hu

Susheela - breakfast to karo

Pramod - a.. No mai baad me kuch kha lunga bye

He left she was totally hurt with his behavior. Is this is a way to behave with your wife? Don't I deserve him attention?

They had breakfast

After that she goes to her room getting board she takes out the clothes from her bag she opened the cupboard and. Founds his sets of clothes were already kept on another side means the cupboard is half empty. She arranged her clothes properly.

Mean while

He went to hospital an ordered a Strong coffee from the canteen.

Pramod - Thank god I got a change to get out of the house or I would be suffering there to lie to her. I just don't want to cheat her why no one understands this? She won't love me after getting the truth. I will be hated and this marriage will bring more hardships to me. I really don't know what to do with her. I am not worth to love her.

At the eve

Susheela was ready on blue and pink silk saree and texture of floral work on it.. With open curls and light jewellery was giving her a fine touch

She came out of the room and looks at everyone there. She got a bit nervous to meet them all.

One of her friend said

"wow Mini Pramod is so blessed to get this girl she is so pretty"

She touched her feet giving her respect and joined her hand to greet them

She sat between them they showered some love and blessing for the new bride for a beautiful future. She got many presents too.

Soon after late night she was waiting for him to come back home even after he messaged her that he will be late

She she gave up slept with out eating

It's 2am when he entered the house. And silently goes to the room looks at her sleeping he didn't disturbed her and takes his clothes and went in another room.

Next morning when she wakes up she follows the routine

She looks at him in the kitchen

Susheela - where were you last night?

Pramod - you slept until i came so i didn't disturbed you.

Susheela - alright can we spend some time today.

Pramod - no i have work. I'll look for another day I need to go bye take care of yourself and have the breakfast.

He went out Susheela was angry with his workaholic behavior

The same night when he came late he found her awake on the dining table

Pramod - shit! Why is she still awake?

Vote - 45

Thank you 😊