𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

𝘼 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑? 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍: 'Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo'?" Mal asked as she did a wand motion movement with her forearm.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it," Fairy Godmother said with a smile.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile."

"Oh," Fairy Godmother said with a small warm smile.

Mal clapped her hands together, "And that sparkling wand," Mal said again.

Y/N let out an awkward chuckle as she kept glancing over at Jay, making sure that he wasn't dying and was back to his normal, cocky self. She knew that they were going to need everyone on deck if they were going to be able to grab this wand and leave this place.

"Way to make it obvious," Y/N mumbled under her breath which earned a small chuckle under Jay's breath. Y/N glanced over at him and smirked, which earned her a smirk in return.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future," Fairy Godmother said while doing some weird hand gestures to indicate the past and the future.

Nakoa looked at every single villain that stood in front of him, eyeing them up and done. He wanted to see if he could figure them out; if he could read them like a book. His eyes gazed over the blue-haired girl before going down the line of the lined-up teens. His eyes paused on the H/C-haired girl, looking her up and down, observing her in a way. Something about her intrigued him like he wanted to get to know her better. Nakoa did another once over before looking at the boy standing right next to her. His eyes widened when he noticed the number of muscles on him. He knew that if any of them were to act up that the taller boy would be their muscles in the whole operation.

Genie cleared his throat, causing Nakoa to look at the older man. The Guardian cocked an eyebrow with a small smirk on his face which caused Nakoa to let out a nervous chuckle as a nervous grin appeared on his face. He rubbed the back of his neck before clearing his throat as he looked back at the newly arrived students. His father nor his mother could attend this event so he knew that they were going to want a report on what happened because they knew that Genie was probably not going to be paying attention for half of it.

Ban looked over at Nakoa, gaining the older boy's attention before motioning his head forward. Nakoa nodded slightly, seeming to understand what Ben was telling him. Ben and Audrey stepped forward with Nakoa following right behind them. "It's so good to finally meet you all," Ben greeted with a warm smile while Audrey offered them a face one and Nakoa just had a stoic expression on his face. "I'm Ben-" the brown-haired boy introduced himself but was cut off by Audrey when she pointed her finger in front of his mouth, telling him to stop talking.

"Prince Benjamin," she said with a bright smile on her face. "Soon to be King," her voice went up an octave as she finished speaking, her body twirling from side to side slightly.

Y/N flinched back slightly, her face cringing as she heard the sound of the female's voice; it disgusted her. It was too high-pitched in a way and the sound of it made her want to throw up slightly. She shifted her body towards Jay, her head angled towards his ear. "Yeah, there might be some issues between me and Squeaky-Prissy-Pink Princess over there," she whispered, which caused Jay to chuckle slightly.