𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 in the boys' dorm room, each doing their own thing as they waited for someone to start the inevitable topic: Stealing the wand. Typically, Mal was the one to create this sort of conversation, making sure to try her best to impress Chernabog and her mother, but she hadn't said a single thing. Instead, she's been pacing the room nibbling on her finger from time to time as she mumbled to herself. Y/N would let out a sigh from time to time as she looked up at Mal from her books, feeling annoyed by the girl's habits as she was trying to concentrate on more important things.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos yelled at the TV screen located in their dorm. He's been standing in front of it for about four hours in counting now. They've been in the dorm for about five now and it barely took him thirty minutes to set up the console, remotes and game.

Y/N looked over at Carlos as she heard him yell. She watched him dodge attacks from the virtual enemies. A small smile appeared before she turned her attention back to the books that Genie had given her. Her eyes scanned each page with precision, learning about the magic that was used to build Auradon and the barrier. It just never seemed to end. Every page she turned was more useless information she didn't need.

There was nothing about her cuffs or the language engraved onto them. An irritated groan escaped her lips as she slammed the book shut. She got up from the table she was sitting at before making her way toward Jay's bed. Flopping down on it, her stomach facing up, she covered her eyes with her forearm, sighing. Her mind kept flashing back to her time spent with Nakoa. Nothing special had happened, of course, but she couldn't figure him out. He seemed quiet and reserved, but when it came to the Guardian or anything about him, Nakoa would always have something to say about him, positive or not.

Carlos turned away from the screen to face Jay. "Jay." Carlos grinned as he held out the controls. "Come check this thing out. Man, it's awesome."

Jay grabbed the stick-like controllers before stepping onto the platform right in front of the TV where Carlos was standing previously. The game started and Jay started dodging the enemies on screen. He was bending over backwards and jumping as sound effects left his mouth with every movement.

Mal stopped her pacing as her eyes went over to Y/N and scanned the rest of the room, watching what all her friends were doing. She licked her lips before letting out a sigh. "Guys!" She yelled gaining everyone's attention. Y/N peaked from under her arm, looking at Mal but not necessarily giving Mal her full attention. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

"Fairy Godmother," Jay responded, keeping his attention on the screen. "Blah, blah, blah." He dodged a virtual attack. "Magic wand. Blah, blah, blah."

"And killing the Guardian," Y/N added, her face still covered as she pointed over at Jay.

Slamming her hand against the wooden table in anger, Y/N glared at the girl laying on the bed. "This is our one chance," she yelled, causing Y/N to remove her arm from her face and look at Mal. "To prove ourselves to our parents!" The rest of the group looked over at Mal, their smiles faltering as they realized that she was being serious about the situation. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel," she listed off, keeping an eye on the group around her, making sure that they were paying attention to what she was saying. "Yeah?" Mal asked, eyeing everyone. The teens nodded their heads in agreement, realizing that they should be taking this matter seriously.