two.

JEREMIAH RUSHED INTO EVA'S ROOM AND JUMPED ON HER BED. She laughed, watching him.

"Well, hello, stranger." she said.

"Can we go for a swim?" the boy asked her.

"Now?" she answered sitting next to him on the bed.

"No, in three hours. Of course now!"

"I don't know, I'm actually tired, you know."

"Please! I was waiting to go to the ocean all day! I just want you to come with me! Pleaseeee." he said looking at her with a pleading look.

"Oh no. No. Don't look at me like that. You know I can't say no when you're doing that."

"Pleaseee." he said again with the same look.

"Oh fuck you. Okay. I'll come."

"Yes! I'll meet you outside, okay?" he exclaimed.

"Okay." she laughed.

"Thanks!" he said, quickly kissing her cheek before leaving.

      She smiled and grabber her bikini. When she was ready, she got out of her room and left the house. Jeremiah was waiting outside the entrance and smiled when he saw her.

"Ready?"

"I'm too lazy to walk." she told him.

"Got it." he rolled his eyes and leaned forward.

      She smiled and jumped on his back. He slid his hands under her thighs to keep her from slipping and set off. She slipped her arms around the young man's neck and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"I'm very happy you're here." she told him.

"Oh yeah?" he smiled.

"Shut up. You know I am." she laughed.

"I'm kidding. I'm happy too."

      She kissed his shoulder and he smiled again. They arrived on the beach and he pushed her back to the ground.

"There you are, my lady."

"Thank you very much, sir."

"Wanna race?" he asked.

"Oh, no, I don't know... Go!" Eva exclaimed as she ran off.

"Hey, you're cheating!" he exclaimed, chasing after her.

      They threw their towels on the sand and ran to the sea. When she stepped into the water, Eva felt Jeremiah's arms wrap around her waist, lifting her off the ground.

"I got you!" he exclaimed.

      She laughed and they started a long water fight. And Eva had to admit, it had been a long time since she had laughed that much.

"Steven, I swear to God, if you look at that phone one more time, I'm putting it in the screen basket." Laurel told her son while they were eating.

"It's just, we want to see your beautiful faces." Susannah added. "Can dinner be a screen free-zone? You know, like the olden days."

      Steven didn't listen and was still watching his screen much to Jeremiah's discontent.

"Steven." Jeremiah who was sit next to him told him.

     He grabbed the phone. "Eva!" he warned. She ducked quickly and he throw it onto a chair across the table.

"Dude, are you kidding me?" Steven exclaimed, scared for his phone.

"Boom!" Jeremiah yelled when the phone landed right at the expected place. "Nailed it!"