2. Car Chase

A group of people are checking attractions in a museum. "Welcome to the Smithsonian." A woman says over the PA.

"Visitor information booths are available on the second level."

"A symbol to the nation. A hero to the world. The story of Captain America is one of honor, bravery, and sacrifice." A narrator of a video says.

"Oh god. Do I seriously have a whole section in a museum?" Steve asked groaning while Bucky laughed at him.

Steve is shown trying to be inconspicuous in a baseball cap.

"Great disguise Rogers, truly," Jim said laughing with the others while Steve blushed

"Denied enlistment due to poor health, Steven Rogers was chosen for a program unique in the annals of American warfare. One that would transform him into the world's first super soldier." A kid is staring.

Steve smiles at the kid and holds his fingers to his lips, a sign for him not to say anything. The kid nods.

"That kid is creeping me out," Howard said and almost all the others agreed.

Steve watches some old recordings of himself. "In this rare footage, everyone's favorite war hero, Captain America. Battle-tested, Captain America and his Howling Commandos quickly earned their stripes. Their mission, taking down HYDRA, the Nazi rogue science division."

"Wow." Everyone said seeing the footage of them fighting in the war.

Steve walks up to a display of Bucky. "Best friends since childhood, Bucky Barnes and Steven Rogers were inseparable on both schoolyard and battlefield."

Bucky and Steve gave each-other smiles.

"Barnes is the only Howling Commando to give his life in service of his country."

Steve looked like he was about to cry, this wasn't just his best friend. This was his brother in all but blood. Even when he didn't have anything, he always had Bucky. From the time they were children, Bucky had always been there to protect Steve when needed or just be there for him. And in the future he was dead. The rest of the room looked down hearing that they all survived while Bucky was killed in the war.

"You were dead before I even went under I think." Steve said, "Can we know how? Is it a death we can stop?"

A note appeared and read: "I can show you the scene on how Bucky died next so you can stop it if that's truly what you want. But it was falling from a train."

"Bucky?" Steve asked, "Do you wanna watch it?" Bucky looked scared but nodded anyway and they turned back to the screen.

Steve looks at a screen. 'Peggy Carter. New York 1953.' "That was a difficult winter. A blizzard had trapped half our battalion behind the German line. Steve- Captain Rogers, he fought his way through a HYDRA blockade that had pinned our allies down for months." Steve takes out his compass.

"He saved over a thousand men, including the man who would...who would become my husband as it turned out. Even after he died, Steve was still changing my life."

Steve gave Peggy a small smile and she smiled back.

___________________________