Chapter 25: A group of broken stars (past chapter)

This chapter is both a past chapter and a filler chapter and more of just to introduce you to these characters, don't expect any serious writing, however there will be some lore

It was a cold spring in the town of Leobloom, as the flowers bloomed into brilliant shades of pinks and purples. As cherry blossoms fell from the trees of the outer woods, a small group of four began looking at the fallen blossoms. The figure of Daisy began to wipe at her bleeding nose.

"Not again Daisy." Commented Callie, as she began to wipe at Daisy's nose, cleaning off her bloody nose.

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine!" Daisy said however Callie grabbed Daisy by the hand and began to walk away from the woods with her.

"Be back in a bit you two, meet you at the pond!" Callie called out as she ran off with a confused Daisy. The two waved and began to walk into the woods.

As they were walking along they passed Mellows tree house, though she wasn't there.

"Hey Flare, should I pull the ladder down?!" Sylvia asked with excitement, gripping the ladder sides, however Flare shook her head, looking down.

"No I don't want to do anything troublesome today, I just want to have a nice day with you and our friends!" Flare explained, Sylvia stared and let go of the ladder.

"If that what you want then sure my sweet angel!" Sylvia replied, bringing a smile to Flare's face.

The two continued to walk along as Flare chased a white butterfly around the woods, through bushes and around trees before loosing sight of the butterfly. Flare was thinking about something for a moment before turning to Sylvia and asking a question.

"Sweetie, if orange butterflies are demons, then what are white butterflies?" Flare curiously asked Sylvia, who turned to her and smiled gently before placing her hand upon Flares shoulder.

"They're angels sweetheart, just like you!" Sylvia replied. Flare went red in the face, struggling to responded before just giving up and walking ahead. The two continued to walk on until they reached the pond. Flare took off her light purple gloves and placed her paws in the water, feeling the breeze. As Flare took her hands out the water, Sylvia pulled her back and gave her a hug right from behind. Flare very much enjoyed this and the sat together for a while, holding paws as the cherry blossoms fell from above them.

Just then, Daisy and Callie walked along, at sat down either side of them. Flare out her gloves back on, before picking a flower and eating it. (which she can do no issue)

"Hey, guys remember what we did to floral?" Asked Daisy, the others stared at her with a dead expression.

"Well I don't remember but I still feel bad, because of us she has flowers all over her face. Let's try not to talk about it." Sylvia replied looking almost ashamed of herself, before squeezing Flare tighter as she began to fall asleep, petals falling out her mouth. "Oh but remember a few weeks ago the liar we told Sir Arthur?" She added

"Yeah?" Both Callie and Daisy said, wondering what she had to say.

"Well he actually believed it, and that little old fomey got in a lot of trouble over it, she's not even allowed to be part of the GSA anymore! What an idiot Sir Arthur is, he's so strict he though Fomey actually broke all the arrows, even though that's was us!" Sylvia sniggered, as the other two sniggered with her.

"Well that's what she got for her and that Melvin leaving a group only a couple months after we forced them in, they would of fit so well if they were actually troublesome in the way we are." Callie added putting her paw up randomly for no reason, holding it high as I'd rather proud.

"Sylvia, didn't you say about not actually being here because you want to join the GSA?" Daisy asked before Sylvia turned to her and said.

"Yeah I'm only there because my mum, Marina Vee works as a defensive fighter or teacher." Sylvia explained. Holding her paw up like you may do when explaining things.

"Yeah me and Daisy will probably leave soon, I'd ask Flare but we'll she's asleep." Callie added, she sat there for a moment, thinking about something before announcing, "man I miss Firery."

"I'm sure you miss her, but she cheated on you with Eevlin, and you saw it with your own eyes. Besides, Eve killed her for you anyway, Firery got her karma and I'm sure you'll find a better person!" Daisy explained. Flare then awoke again before looking at them all and saying.

"I think we should leave now." They four then walked out the woods ready to rest after a long day.

Bonus scene in the present/spoilers for chapter 26:

Meta knight was wandering the corridors late at night, he'd heard noises and decided to check in out. All he could here was footsteps, doors opening and the sound of something hard hitting the floor over and over again.

As he turned one of the corners he though he saw something moving, it was long dark red hair with multiple crystals behind it, attached to something fluffy and a blue-teal. Meta Knight realised exactly who this was.

He began to run towards where they were to confront them, but when he caught up to where they would of been, they were nowhere to be seen. Meta knight stood there for a moment, thinking about what could of happened.

All of a sudden, a pair of arms grabbed meta knight, one lifting his mask to cover his mouth. Meta knight began to struggle, but being shorter didn't help much as he became unconscious. Crystal smiled assumed with her actions, as she began to drag meta knight along.

Crystal took meta inside her room, creating chains out of thin air and chaining meta knight up. Crystal was very happy, giving a very evil giggle, as she placed a syringe full of feral blizzard demon on the side ready for the morning. Crystal was exciting to see what chaos she would brew that morning.