Chapter 31: A fire put out years ago (past chapter (kinda))

Blazy does have a kinda old ref for when she's alive but it don't matter it still looks good-
Sorry this is very short it's more of just an important part of a character backstory-

Blazy does have a kinda old ref for when she's alive but it don't matter it still looks good-Sorry this is very short it's more of just an important part of a character backstory-

Flamy lied down on his bed, sighing in annoyance

Flamy lied down on his bed, sighing in annoyance. None of his plans he had thought of for the time being were working and he didn't even have any idea what to do with the blizzard stuff. He looked over to his table and at an old photo of him, blazy and...

Who was it again, he opened a draw and began digging through some old photos before he found the one he wanted. It was a photo of blazy and the now recognisable face.

It was Mighty, Blazys fiancé before she died. Flamy remembered how happy the two were together, how he always cheered blazy up after Inky went missing, along with Eevlin disappearing before that. Along with helping her and other family members with Sylvia's death.

He placed the photos back into the draw and laid down upon his bed again. He thought back to the events of many years ago and closed his eyes.

Flamy ran through the once forest, that was now a battlefield. He called out his sisters name hoping for a reply, wondering if either lily or mighty had found her yet.

Blazy had gone to see if their mother was ok since she had been part of the fight helping defending. But she has been gone for a couple hours now which is a lot longer than she said she would be.

Flamy was growing worried and preying to many gods above she would be alright. He noticed Lily walking towards him seeming down, she hadn't found Blazy either.

Suddenly they heard a high pitch scream, it was Blazy and she sounds scared. Lily and Flamy began to run towards the sound of the screams as they continued on for a moment before going silent.

The two hid behind a large rock, as they slowly looked over to a small mound where Blazy laid looking away from them. The two came out from behind the rock an began to approach Blazy.

As they walked up, Lily noticed a humanoid figure, with long black hair and a fluffy tail running away holding something, she told Flamy who didn't think much of it since it had no importance as they continued to walk up.

Once they reached the top of the mound the stared down at Blazy. Flamy started crying while lily gasped from shock. Suddenly Mighty came up behind them, he looked down to see what they were looking at, before crying.

Blazy laid there, missing two of her legs and the tip of her tail; she was covered in cuts and claw marks also with other injuries.

"What happened?!" Mighty cried, as he sat down, placing his paws upon her.

"We don't know, we heard screams and came here but it was already too late." Flamy explained to Mighty, as he held his head down.

Lily walked down the mount and noticed something laying on the ground, it was a bloody yellow star which looked like someone tried to grab it but failed. She put two and two together.

Flamy and Mighty noticed Lily had gone down and stared down at her.

"What are you doing down there?" Flamy called down to Lily, as she held up the star.

"I've found this, I'll be back soon but for now, I have something to do, go take Blazy's body back home." Lily explained as she pulled out a sword and began running in a certain direction.

Flamy came out of his memories and back to reality, he had never felt so upset in his life. He wondered if the person they had seen before was behind this and who lily had gone after. He was unsure but knew it was one of the most likely possibilities.

All he knew was a tainted, no true mad star warrior was behind this, showing the true thoughts of all star warriors, excluding his mother.

He had no reason to support either sides of that warrior, he wasn't even sure if it truly, truly ended even with nightmare dead, since after all, he still had supporters. He hated both sides, one was fully of disgusting people supporting someone who had no right to rule the universe even with both original and loving owners seemingly missing and yet he hated the star warriors just as much, even if they protected the universe, they clearly didn't know what they were doing if not a single adult could defeat nightmare yet just one toddler could. Sure, they all just sound like idiots to him, he didn't know what his mother saw in joining.

Flamy wondered what happened to mighty after Blazy's funeral, since after that no one in the family say him again, almost as if he just ceased to exist.

He left his room to go talk to Lily, to ask about what happened after she left..