Chapter 32: A game of paper

While these characters may not be important or appear again until the second book, I will add references and small details for important lore.
Bun bon will be referred to as Bun and Bon Bun referred to as Bon

Bun and Bon were twin bunnle dees who were walking through the woods, they were looking for their friend Bonny who has walked in the woods some time ago.

The two began to walk down the trail, they were taking in the view of the many trees and plants, when one of them noticed something on the floor.

"What's that?" Bun asked as she looked down, it was a shiny piece of paper with a small rock on top to hold it down, it hadn't been there long since it had barely any dirt on it.

"Can I have a look at that?" Bon requested as Bun handed him the paper, he flipped it over and on the other side was a drawing of a strange triangle looking building, it looked massive and had stars around it.

The two shrugged and kept on walking, they decided to keep the paper with them, in case it had some importance.

"Any idea when Bonny might be?" Bon wondered, the two came to a fork in the road and began to look around for an idea of which way to go.

"Look down there!" Bun exclaimed, as she pointed at a piece of paper on the left path. They ran over to the shiny paper only to notice there were two pieces instead of one. They turned the two pieces over only to see two drawings each containing 5 people on them.

"Hey look, it's Oceania!" Bun noticed, pointing at one of the people on the paper! "I wonder if the other people are some of her friends?"

They began to walk down the path, as they began to chat away..

"Hey Bun, any idea what these drawings might be about?"

"No Bon, I'm unsure.. maybe it might be easier to tell once we find more, if we do!"

"Well Bun I heard Bonny was doing more on the both old and recent history about the gods, maybe this has to do with them!"

"That actually makes some sense, but we don't have enough things to fully compare!"

"Oh look over there Bun!" Bon pointed out another shiny paper laying upon the ground, they picked it up and turned it over to see a figure with long hair, facing away from them, looking at a temple looking thing.

They seemed unsure about who it was referring to but continued on anyway as Bon was looking at all the different pieces they picked up.

Bun looked up at one of the trees and suddenly seemed surprised when she noticed something. She got Bon to look up which surprised him when he noticed a shiny piece of paper hanging from a branch.

Bon handed the paper pieces to Bun, as he hopped over to the tree and began to try and climb the tree.

Bon began to climb up, walking his footing and doing his best. He began to carefully walk along the branch before grabbing the paper and handing it down to Bun, before he carefully dropped down.

The paper was a little bigger than the other pieces, and it had a drawing of a large dragon with seven small dragons, five of the dragons and the larger dragon were on a cloud, while the other two were in the background stood next to a figure that was hard to make out.

The two continued to walk on, as they each began to think about what this might be. They suddenly stopped when they noticed the path had ended, they were unsure of were to go until they noticed flower petals, except they didn't belong to any of the plants found in the woods, so the followed the petal trail before noticing another paper.

As always they picked it up and looked at the drawing upon it, this time it was a drawing that copied the style of a stained glass, it had two tall figures on it, one of which was holding a staff.

"I think I'm starting to get an idea about who these match up with, are you Bon?" Bun noted before looking over at her brother, who looked at her and nodded.

As they continued on they noticed their friend Bonny up ahead, attacking another paper to a string coming off a branch this time much lower, she suddenly noticed the two walking up to her and quickly stopped and tried to hide what she was doing.

"Oh hi Bon, hi Bun, fancy seeing you here.." Bonny greeted, looking rather anxious and panicked.

"Yeah we're here, me and Bun found lots of these shiny papers with drawings on the back, do you know anything about them?" Bon explained before showing her the papers.

Bonny gasped before noting, "I was setting you up a game to find them, I wasn't done.."

"Oh." The twins exclaimed realising that she had left them as a trail.

"Oh well, at least you found it exciting, and yeah these are drawing of different god figures including the mini gods and even one of them who's been missing for thousands of years." Bonny explained, so they didn't have to ask about the drawing, she then added, "oh and here are the other bits of paper, can I have all the bits of paper back once your done looking and before we head back please?" She then handed them the rest of the papers.

The one with the piece of string attached to it, has a weird deer like creature with angel wings along with a child that looked like them. Another had a small dog on it, the little pup looked to be a mix of cute and terrifying. Then there was a lady wearing nurse uniform who was holding a syringe. Another had a figure which was far too scribbled to make out but they had lots of little stars around them. Then there was a lady sat in a flower field.

The two handed Bonny back her paper pieces as they walked off to head home.