Chapter 36: Separating flames and fires

Flair stared up at the cloudy sky, she had been thinking about what to do now she was on her own. She leaned against the wall, keeping herself away from the edge of the balcony, almost in fear.

"Have you decided you wish to leave?" Flair heard a voice coming from the door way, when she turned to look the figure of Ellie was staring back at her.

"I think I might do that, I don't know who killed by sister or why. But I worry that they may want to kill me too. Would you like to come with me?" Flair explained to her, walking over to her before staring up at the sky again.

"I may do that, though I'll ask Ethan if he wants to come along too!" Ellie replied, looking up to see the many clouds. The two looked down from the sky and walked down the tower, both needing to do something before leaving.

————————————————

Tiff was chatting with some of the others to get more information upon Fomey and Meta Knight.

"So Sword, Blade I would like to ask you about what Fomey and Meta Knight are like? Both for them separate and when they are together." Tiff asked them both, holding her pen in hand.

"Well when it comes to them separate or simply just them as themselves, Fomey seems to have a temper and yet will cry over bird songs and whenever it's raining. She talks about things we don't understand, or even to someone who's not even there. She's very strange and seems to struggle quite a bit. Meta Knight is the same as always although recently he does sometimes seem more awkward about things or even seems to zone out before getting a little scared of something we can't see." Blade explained.

Tiff who wrote down simplified notes of this information, not being able to understand every word Blade had said to her. As she finished her notes she gave a thumbs up to them so they knew to explain the other bit.

"Well when they are together, they seem to be very clingy, which while annoying, seems to be a sort of coping mechanism for the two of them. They also have conversations about things that they will whisper to each other only when their alone, the only reason I know that is because I saw them doing it once. There are other things but they aren't important or things you need to know." Sword explained.

Tiff wrote this down as well, it wasn't really the information she wanted, but it was something. She was about to say something only for the door to open.

"Hiii, just thought I'd tell you guys I'm going to be leaving!" Flair told them as she stepped in.

"Oh well good for you, is it beca-" Eevlin started to say before being cut off by Tiff.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, but could I possibly ask you something first?" Tiff asked her, to which Flair simply blinked at her a few times.

"What is the question exactly?" Flair asked, staring into Tiffs soul.

"Do you have any interesting details about Fomey?" Tiff asked her, holding her pen to her notebook ready to jot this down.

"Hmm, well Fomey sometimes when she was little, she was known to have some odd conversations with certain people. One of the most memorable of these people was a nurse named Sheila. I only ever heard a small bit of one of these conversations while walking past but Meta Knight heard quite a lot of them, he never said what they were about since it's personal information and I would agree, so don't go asking about it." Flair explained as Tiff jotted this down.
"Anyway, I'll be off now. Byyeee!" Flair said.

"Bye!" Everyone said back as she left. Befitting going back to what they were doing.

———————————————

Eli, Ethan, Eve and Evan were all sat chatting away, discussing different types of food.

"Remember when we went to that restaurant when we were younger and this song just kept on playing?" Evan brought up. "It was super annoying but the food was amazing!"

"That was one of the most painful experiences ever, and I know who got that song to keep playing 12 times." Eve groaned

"Who?" The others asked her, as Eli leaned forwards on his chair.

"Jecra and Pasty, who else would it of been!?" Eve yelled, folding her arms. Just then the door opened.

"Ah! You guys are all in here! Ethan i have a question for you!" Ellie exclaimed, popping her head in before waking in the room.

"Huh, yeah sure." Ethan responded, glancing up at her.

"So basically, Flair was going to leave Popstar and I was going with her and we wanted to know if you would come? After all they do say the more the merry and there's safety in numbers!" Ellie explained to Ethan as the other Beasteons stared on.

"Yeah, I'll come with you. I've got nothing better to do and no real reason to be here." Ethan replied, getting up to follow Ellie. "Anyways, chao." The remaining three were silent for a moment.

"Anyway, what's y'all's favourite food?" Eli asked them, as the three continued to chat away.

——————————————

Eevlin had managed to escape the room without Tiff noticing her leave. No doubt about it that Tiff would search for her, but at least she had delayed being asked a question by Tiff.

She stared at the grass fields and the lush whispy woods, and she watched as Flair, Ellie and Ethan ran off to leave this planet.

She was about to head off again, not planning to remain in one spot for too long, when she heard footsteps coming up. She huffed and waited for the annoying questions to be asked but it never happened, she was greeted with something and someone else.

"What might you be here for Eevlin?" Asked Florence stepping out onto the balcony. Eevlin looked down surprised, but was glad it was Florence over quite a few people.

"Well annoying child 1 was asking everyone questions and Mets and Foms, but I didn't really wanna take part so I snuck off. What about yourself?" Eevlin responsed, looking slightly annoyed.

"Well I myself came here since Crystal decided she needs to start arguments with everyone can. I didn't feel like dealing with her, so I just came up here. I do agree however, Tiff is very annoying." Florence told Eevlin, who stared down at her for a moment.

"So did Crystal argue with you or just other people." Eevlin asked her, staring down at Florence.

"Well she probably wanted to but couldn't think of anything to say other than 'glamrock music sucks.' And then walk off. She did have much stronger arguments with Shady, Arter, Meta Knight and Fomey. Though I don't remember much about the arguments." Florence explained, looking slightly more mad then normal.

"Ahh, that sucks. Any how must be off, gotta avoid being in the same spot so the child doesn't find me!" Eevlin explained as she went down the stairs.

Florence looked down at her paws, she felt lonely and missed her friends, they went missing long ago and weren't ever found. She hoped one day she'd find them.