Chapter 37: A daisy of a girl

It was a cold, winter morning, as Eevlin trod through the snow. She had walked away from the others while Fomey was dealing with Meta Knight and his fear of snow. She was planning to think over her tasks she had to do for team Dark Stars, but something else caught her eye.

She noticed a hooded figure floating by the river, they seemed to be heading towards the bridge. Eevlin ran down towards them out of her own curiosity.

"Hey there!" Eevlin greeted, grabbing the persons shoulder.

"EEEEEKKK-" The person screamed, as they turned around to face Eevlin. "Oh, it's you. Hi Eevlin, good to see you again!" They added, removing their hooded cloak.

"Oh, hi Daisy, what are you doing here on Popstar of all planets?" Eevlin asked, tilting her head and holding one paw up to her face.

"Well I did try to go to Jeweleye, but I realised the ruler there is quite the bastard, so I left." Daisy explained to Eevlin, she thought for a second.

"Well, Daisy, why don't you come back with me to see some of the others. Foms and Mets are here!" Eevlin suggested to Daisy, who nodded before following Eevlin along as she started walking off.

The two began making their way back, Eevlin was walking ahead but making sure that Daisy was still behind her. Daisy was looking out at the sea, watching the waves crash against the side.

Eevlin and Daisy had finished making their way back to everyone else. Tiff snd Tuff we're wearing coats and scarfs and we're standing further away from everyone. Fomey was holding Kirby and had a small blue bat hiding in her hair.

"Hi Foms! Where's Mets gone?" Eevlin asked Fomey. Fomey seemed rather annoyed by this.

"He's hiding in my hair Eevlin, since it's thick and fluffy. Meta is in his little bat form because incase you didn't know, he has two different bat forms." Fomey explained to her. Meta Knight lifted his head at the mention of his name, before going back to hiding in Fomey's fluffy hair as he attempted to bury himself into it even more.

"Ooohhh okay. Oh yeah, by the way Foms, Daisy's here now!" Eevlin told her, Fomey looked over at Daisy and waved to her, Daisy waved back. Tiff and Tuff walked over to them after hearing the conversation.

"What's going on here?" Tiff asked, looking at them all, "And who are you?!" She added to her question.

"Oh hi! My name is Daisy, nice to meet you!" Daisy said, introducing herself as she waved at them. Tiff stared at her, blinking, while Tuff waved back at her.

"Well, I'm Tiff, and that's my brother Tuff over there." Tiff told Daisy, pointing Tuff out to her. Daisy smiled and took Tiff's hand and shook it. Daisy then noticed that Fomey was holding Kirby in her arms.

"Oh! How nice, you and Meta have had a child together!" Daisy exclaimed, smiling to Fomey while holding her hands together. Fomey's face turned bright purple from embarrassment and surprised at this comment.

"Oh, nononononononono!! Me and Meta Knight aren't quite at the point of having children together yet!! This is Kirby, we just help look after him since he doesn't have parents!" Fomey explained while panicking. She didn't really want to explain that Kirby was like a child to her and Meta Knight.

"Awwh, that's a shame!" Daisy said. She turned and floated off to explore the area around her a little bit. She decided to go over the bridge she was at before.

Upon crossing the bridge, she felt herself being watched, but just ignored it. She continued to float along taking all the sights in, the sky, the sea, the snowy fields and forests.

She came across a large tree upon a small hill. The tree was thick and sturdy and rather tall. Daisy decided to sit underneath the tree, since it was out of the snow. As she sat there, she thought about things from the past, she felt terribly guilty thinking back to these, what a horrid person she was.