Chapter 41: A blood trenched flower

The sky was a dull grey, and there was a chilly breeze that felt dry with a lack of rain. Tiff was stood on a balcony, staring out at the cloud filled sky. She wanted to sort her thoughts and knowledge, add pieces of information together to try and find the truth of what was happening.

The time she wanted to use to think about everything was cut short as a loud crash came from somewhere less. Tiff turns around at the sound and begins to rush down the stairs, needing to find out what was happening.

She ran down the corridor, looking for the room where everyone had been, assuming that's where it must of originated from. She opened the door to the room, dashing in before halting to a stop, realising nothing appeared to be wrong.

Over by the wall, Kirby was sleeping, Tuff was watching him. Fomey and Meta Knight were sat together, Meta Knight gently stroking Fomey's hair. Daisy was zoned out, thinking about something, while Shady and Twinkle were stood in the corner, talking about something.

Tiff looked around more carefully, before giving up on looking and going over to Kirby and Tuff. She gently leaned against the wall, staring at everyone before turning to her brother.

"Did you hear that?" Tiff asked, a confused expression upon her face.

"Hear what?" He questioned as a reply, Tiff sighed, realising that nobody in the room heard the crash too.

"I did." Snowy said, sticking her head through the wall, scaring Tuff, which woke Kirby up. Tiff turned to face Snowy, while she came all the way through the wall.

"Oh, at least someone else did," Tiff commented, "Any idea what caused it?" She asked. Snowy nodded.

"An exact idea actually, I was asleep in my music box, then I heard it and decided to go take a look, and-"

"Just get to the point please!!" Tiff interrupted, waving her arms in the air, seeming annoyed over the extra details that weren't needed.

"Alright, alright! As I was saying-" Snowy began but stopped and the lights flickered off, making everyone go silence, allowing the sound of a creaking door be heard.

Everyone remained silent, some closing their eyes to hide better. Someone was heard scrambling up something, Tiff would of just thought it was Meta Knight, if it weren't obvious the person climbing had four legs, all with claws. Not to mention they weren't just jumping up.

After a moment of waiting, someone or something began to tap their claw against something, and a couple whispers were heard from somewhere. After a minute or so, a small ball of light appeared, illuminating the room from its place in Fomey's purple paw.

Looking up Tiff saw a strange creature that was pink and white on the one side and blue and black on the other. It had a couple of bows that matched its colour and had one visible red eye.

"Hello!~ Nice to meet you all, or for some of you, nice to see you again! I'm Lily Vee, as some of you may know, aaannnddd I'm here today to end any living star warriors I can find!" Lily said, she was clearly being overly cheerful, most likely in an attempt to hide what she just said.

"Oh! Hi Lily!" Twinkle cheerfully called, her and Shady waving.

"Hey Lily!" Shady added, Lily looked at them and smiled as she waved back. "Wish we could help, but I don't feel like being murdered by a fox goddess." He continued, seeming a little scared of the glare he was receiving.

"Aww, what a shame! Oh well, can't be helped. Any how, I'll be starting with pinky over there, not you," she explained, pointing at Fomey, "you," she pointed at Kirby, "and if I get done with you, Meta's hopefully going to get to see his siblings and friends!" She continued, making the idea of her killing Meta Knight a happy experience for him, despite it not being.