☸6☸

You and Akane where sitting over in the garden listening to some song.
"After dark" was the name of the song. She was really enjoying the song as you looked over to her nodding her head on the beat.

"Isn't this song spooky?" You asked diverting her attention to you.

"Yes it is...it reminds me of that day when I thought I was going to lose my brother and you." She smiled and continued to go with the rhythm.

"Huh?" You looked confused.

"Y/n...."she sighed."i just remembered. Your friend Canon is really hot, I heard in our class the girls have crushes on him."

"That piss of junk?" You exclaimed."I can't believe girls could fall for him."

"Hehe!well they do." She laughed.

"Ah........"you looked at Akane."Akane kun.."

"I know what you are thinking? No way I don't crush on him."she waved her hands in the air.

"What about Koko? Don't....."she cut you off.

"I don't like him, he is the one who likes me. Besides when I look at him, he really acts so childish and mostly he is my brother's best friend, he knows him too well. Who could date their brother's best friend?" Akane spoke without thinking. "I mean he is handsome and hot but not my type."

You felt like this girl just went crazy. Maybe its the song its making her forget her likes to  him too or maybe this was another side of her with her humbleness and being too loving.

" I saw the way you act around Koko. You act so cute and quiet."you stared down on her bracelet she had been putting on since Koko confessed.

Akane saw you looking at the bracelet.
"You know Y/n. I have been noticing you now," she removed the bracelet.

"Huh?" You snapped.

*wait she has been. Don't tell me she really thinks I like Koko when I don't.* you thought and took a gulp.

"Y/n do you am...have some kind of you know cru..."you cut her off.

"No no I don't, what the hell are you talking about Akane?" You snapped as you stood up.

"Its clear to me now....whenever we talk you stare at the bracelet Koko gave me." She spoke. "I think you think he loves me a lot. And to me I say why don't you get a boyfriend."

"Akane....I told you....I."before you completed your words.

Koko and inui showed up.
"You two like this spot alot"inui spoke.

"Akane....."Koko almost pissed his pants looking at her.

You saw how Koko reacted when he saw Akane and it was so cute.

"Koko say something...."you walked to him.

"Iiiii...."he shuttered.

"Hmm?"Akane smiled making Koko blush like hell he was going to explode.

"You have been seeing Akane for years and you still lose words to tell her."inui helped Akane get up.

"He can't help him self looking at her." You laughed.

Koko suddenly turned away landing on the
On the chest(Boobs)Of yours because he was too embarrassed. He just hugged you hiding his face on your chest. He held your waist tight.

Your eyes widened and your face heated up.

"K...o"you shuttered.

"Don't make me look at her she will laugh at me." He spoke inside your chest.