🕎9🕎

A few months later...
"Guess whose birthday today is?" Salid jumped up and down in the cafeteria.

"Yours" Canon answered.

"Oh,,,,,,someone forgot his birthday" you spoke smirking at Canon.

"Oh no!" He slapped his head."Don't ruin my day guys."

"Hi Canon happy birthday!" Inui spoke handing over a present to him.

"Thanks Inui" he spoke then looked at the two of you."Salid, y/n!! Where are my gifts?"

"Hehe!!!you will see" you smiled at him like you where planning something.

"Please don't Y/n i no longer want your present"he rose up and left knowing what you will do.

"Where are you going Canon I haven't given you your present."you tried following him but he disappeared in the hallway.

"Y/n's presents are always special." Salid spoke standing there looking at you.

"As in special like ruining the whole day." Inui spoke rising and eyebrow at him.

"Meanies I don't ruin your birthdays do I ?" You touched your chin reminding yourself of the birthdays you have attended so far.

"Well I like You at my bd Y/n" Akane came and jumped on your back.

"That's because you don't even get a chance to blow your candles, Y/n does the job for you." Salid laughed.

"That's the fun part."inui smiled.

"But you said she ruins the day for you?" Salid spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah she does but its no fun without her right?" Inui spoke waiting for Salid to agree with him.

"I guess" Salid spoke.

"See so am not a party pooper after all!" You spoke.

You and Akane had got back together after you apologized to her and you even denied the little crush you had on Koko and with your oratory ability, you convinced her and you got back together.

She is also hiding the fact that she is dating Luke from Koko as you told her but Inui knows and he had to keep the secret for the seck of his best friend's heart.

Suddenly Koko appeared.
"You guys holding a conversation without me?" He asked sticking his tongue out.

"No dude!! Today is Canon's birthday." Salid spoke descending the chair.

"I know. I got a present for him and a little surprise party." Koko spoke taking a sit where you guys where.

"Oh,,,when Koko speaks of a little surprise party?" Salid complimented.

"It always has to be massive" Akane continued. "By the way Koko where do you get all that money?"

Koko's eyes widened at the question and he turned the gaze at Inui.

"He has to work for a living and to plan for his future wife." Inui covered for Koko.

"Yeah, Akane how about that!" Koko smirked.

You felt an arrow pass throw your heart. He spoke about Akane again.

"Oh,,,,," Salid added salt to injury.

"Say, Y/n you told us you had a crush come on break it."Koko asked.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for class?" Akane covered for you.

"No..." Koko was cut off.

"Lets get ready for class Koko!" He removed the trash from the table.
The three boys left.