~Chapter 1~

Sakusa POV

" C'mon cuz just this once! " Komori whined, he looked as if he was ready to give up. " No. " I said sternly, crossing my arms. " Kiyoomi please! Osamu said he and his brother will clean the house top to bottom! " He frowned. " Brother? " I questioned, slightly lifting my brow. Since when did Osamu have a brother? " His twin brother, his name is Atsumu I believe. " Komori smirked as he fixed his posture. " Fine, i'll go. " Komori's eyes lit up and he begun to smile like an idiot. " Yes! I'll pick you up at six!~ " He sung, bolting out the door. I checked the time. ' Its 4:50, I should start getting ready. '   I stretched before making my way to the bathroom. 

To be honest im not fond of going to this meet up but im interested in Osamu's brother. He has never brought him up before. I turned the shower on and stepped in. I had been lost in thought as I stepped out and dried myself off. I look in the mirror for a split second before stepping out. I slowly made my way to my wardrobe and got dressed.

                                                                                ( This is the outfit )

I took a second to look in the mirror before getting interrupted by a text. I walked over to my bed to grab my phone. There were multiple texts from an impatient Komori telling me to get outside. I quickly put my mask on and slowly made my way to his car.

The drive was short but felt like ages. Komori was rambling about something but im not exactly sure what it was since I blocked it out. Finally we made it to Osamu's house and I pulled my mask up. We made our way to the door. Komori knocked and a short blonde ( for the sake of the story Atsumu is gonna be short due to him being an omega <3 ) answered the door. 

IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD ITS MY FIRST SAKUATSU STORY!! ILL TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER~!

-Kat<3

( 375 words )