~Chapter 12~

Atsumu's POV

" Can I open my eyes yet? " I groaned as Omi led me somewhere. " Were almost there be patient. " He chuckled, soon letting go of my hand. " Open. " I obeyed and I gasped. It was beautiful. We were in a large feild surrounded by an assortment of tulips. A blanket laid underneath a few rows of fairy lights. On the blanket there was a bottle of wine accompanied with a decent sized speaker. Tears filled my eyes and I looked up at Omi. " Did you do all of this? " I semi whispered. " Of course, now lets go sit down shall we? " He reached his hand out and I gladly took it. He led me to the blanket and we both sat down. The speaker was playing ' Strawberry Mentos'  By Leanna Firestone, which had been my favorite song. Omi poured us each a glass of wine. I grabbed my glass, taking a sip. The wine was amazing. 

We sat in comfortable silence, admiring the stars above us. " This reminds me of when we first met. " I said, looking back at the curly haired man. " Indeed it does. " He chuckled. I smiled, remembering that day, the day I could never forget. Oh was I greatful for that party, even tho it was a pain in the ass to clean up afterwards. ' So this is love '  begun to play. " Omi! Lets dance! " I grinned, standing up. He chuckled, standing up also. I grabbed his hand and I wrapped my arm around his neck, his hand resting comfortably on my waist. We slowly swayed as I hummed the song. I rested my head on his chest as we danced under the the moonlight. A night has never felt so perfect before. I looked up, making eye contact with Omi, getting lost in the beauty of his eyes. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, making me feel queasy. Our faces grew closer by the second, our lips soon connecting. His lips fit perfectly with mine, they were soft and plump. The kiss seemed to last forever, it was full of love, it was gentle but it spoke our love for eachother. We slowly seperated, our noses touching one another as our lips grazed one anothers. He pulled his face away, looking me in the eyes. " Atsumu, you never chose truth or dare at the party. " He smirked. I rolled my eyes. " Omi you ruined the moment! " I whined, softly punching his back. He chuckled. " So, truth or dare Tsumu? " He asked with the brightest smile. " I choose dare. " I said, leaning in closer. " I dare you to be my boyfriend. " He whispered. Our lips crashed together once more. It was short, but sweet. " I would be more than delighted. "

Hello! I finally finished~!  Appologies for it being short. I was thinking of maybe making a second story to this, it possibly being about their married life n such. :D

-Kat

( 516 words )