~ Chapter 4 ~

Sakusa's POV

I flopped onto my back and let out a sigh. Why had I asked to hangout with him? I never ask to hangout with anyone, especially someone I just met. I groaned and sat back up. Maybe a shower will do me good.

I stepped out of the shower and quickly wrapped my towel around my waist. I walked out the bathroom, the cold air hitting my bare chest. I shivered as I found something to wear. After what felt like ages I found a suitable outfit and put it on. I messily dried my hair with my towel and looked in the mirror. I stood there for a moment before beginning my daily cleaning.

I had been in the middle of cleaning the kitchen when my phone begun to ring. I frowned, pulling out my phone. ' Incoming facetime from Atsumu '  My breath hitched as I answered the call. I was welcomed with a smiling tsumu. " Hiya omi-kun " He beamed as he gently waved. " Hey tsumu. " I replied, setting my phone against the wall on my counter so I could continue my cleaning. " Whatcha doin~ " He asked. I glanced over, my god did he look perfect. My stomach filled with butterflies. I looked away. " Cleaning, you? " I had replied a bit late but im sure he hadnt mind. " Nun, thats why I called you. " He uttered. I slighty nodded and the call went quiet. It had been a comfortable silence but still was odd as I noticed Tsumu was the type to talk. " So omi, what we doin tomorrow? " He questioned breaking the silence. " Mh, I was thinking maybe we could go to a cafe and get to know eachother a bit more. " I noted. " Oo, I love cafes~! " Tsumu exclaimed. I smiled and nodded once more.

We had talked for a good 2 hours before Tsumu had to go help his brother with something. I sat down on the couch with a fresh cup of tea. I grabbed a book I had started reading the other day and scanned the cover. I bit the inside of my cheek and begun to read.

                                                                                Astumu's POV                                                  

' I cant believe I had to get off the phone with omi to help stupid samu clean. '   I grumbled as I made my way to the living room. I stood there with my hands on my hips as him and suna-rin were making out on the couch. " Ehem, " I dramatically cleared my throat to get their attention. They pulled away and Osamu glared while Rin hid his face on Osamu's chest. " Are we gonna clean or not. " I hissed, narrowing my eyes at samu. He rolled his eyes and placed Rin on the couch before getting up. " You clean the kitchen and me n Suna will clean the livingroom and dining room. " He demanded. " Ya ya as long as you two dont fuck on the couch. " I snickered making my way to the kitchen. I could smell the two's embarrassment from a mile away. I blocked out their scents and begun cleaning.

I finished around an hour later and decided to bake some brownies. I had been the baker and Osamu was the cook in the family. It worked out pretty well. I hummed a tune of my favorite song as I mixed all the ingredients in a larger bowl. Osamu and Rin had finished already so they went on a date. Where? No clue. I gently swayed my hips as I begun to pour the batter into a greased pan and threw it into the oven. I set a timer and danced my way into the livingroom. My twin's and his boyfriends scent lingered the area so I opened a window to air out the place. I plopped onto the couch with a loud ' Huff '. I stared out the window thinking of Omi. A smile plastered my face as I was lost in my own world.

' BEEP BEEP BEEP '  I flinched and quickly turned off the timer. The smell of fresh chocolate roamed the house. I stood up and inhaled the wonderful smell as I skipped into the kitchen. I opened the oven and stuck a toothpick into the brownies. It came out clean so I grabbed the pan with oven mits and set it on the stove. I turned the oven off and admired my work. ' Ding! '  I pulled my phone out and noticed a text from Samu.

Osamu

Im going to stay at Rin's place tonight, lmk if anything happens. Love ya

Atsumu

Dont breaks Rin's back~ Love ya too<3

Read

I frowned a bit. I hated being alone, maybe I'll invite kawa over for a sleepover.

Atsumu

Kawa~

Oikawa

Tsumu~

Atsumu

Wanna like come over for a sleepover tonight?  Samu is at Rin's place tonight.

Oikawa

Omg yes, i'll be over in an hour~!

Atsumu

Cya~

Oikawa 

<3

Atsumu

<3

YUUUUUH I GOT A CHAPTER IN TODAYY~ Im a bit busy so I may have to post later tonight but ill try to post sooner!!

-Kat<3

( 844 words )