~Chapter 2~

Sakusa's POV

My eyes widened a bit as I stood there staring at the false blonde. He was a few inches shorter than me, it seemed he was wearing some sort of collar, i assume it was to block his scent. His eyes were a soft hazel that you could drown in, his body was curvey for a male and he had the sweetest smile. He was the most breathe taking person I have ever met. My thoughts soon ended with a smack at the back of my head. " What the hell?! " I growled rubbing my head. " You were spacing out. " Komori smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. " Ehem, " The shorter male cleared his throat. " Im Miya Atsumu, call me Atsumu tho it can get confusing with samu. " He smiled. " Im Komori, and this is my cousin Sakusa. " He held his hand out to Atsumu. They shook hands before letting us in. To my surprise it was fairly clean. I could hear Osamu yelling something. " Shut yer trap samu! " Atsumu yelled as he stomped into the kitchen. " Hey hey hey! " An owl looking man peeked around the corner. " Hey Bokuto! " Komori waved and made his way over. I frowned and followed them into the spacious living room.

                                                                                        Atsumus POV

I stomped into the kitchen. " Took ya long enough! " Samu groaned. " I was openin the door for ya friends! " I huffed crossing my arms. " Ya ya whatever, just go set up the alcohol. " ( IN THIS AU THEY ARE OVER 21! ) Samu said rolling his eyes. I let out a ' hmph ' before grabbing the drinks and walking into the living room. As I made my way over I made eye contact with the guy from earlier. I stopped for a second to admire his beauty. His eyes were dark and gave off a mysterious look. His black curls seemed silky smooth and he had two beauty marks above his eyebrow. Unfortunately he had a mask so I was unable to see the other half of his face. I sighed and quickly set the drinks down on the coffee table. " Thank you tsumu~ " Oikawa purred as he clung onto his ' Iwa-chan '. " Your welcome! " I smiled and made my way back into the kitchen. Before I could go too far I felt a tug on my wrist. I looked back noticing Oikawa tugging on my wrist with a smirk. " Stay out here and have a drink with us. " He whined. I pondered for a moment before giving in.

About an hour later almost everyone was drunk out of their minds. It reeked of Alpha pheromones and I covered my nose. The smell was overwhelming I felt like passing out. I subconsciously let out a whine as I begun to stand up. Just then I felt someones hand grab my arm and drag me outside. " Wha- aCK " I was shoved outside and before I could say anything the backdoor slammed shut. I heard someone sigh of relief and I looked over. " Sakusa? " I tilted my head. Why would he bring me out here? " Hm? " He hummed in response as he looked over. ' Oh my god hes so hot- '  " I uhm, why did ya drag me out here? " I blinked as he walked a bit closer. " You seemed distressed so I brought you out here. Plus I was starting to feel really gross in there from all the dirt and sweat. " He shivered at the thought of it. " What do ya mean dirt n- " " Misophobia. " He cut me off as he looked down. My eyes widened a bit and I moved away a bit. " Shit im sorry I- " I was once again cut off. " Its fine Miya, I dont mind being around you. " He reassured. " I- Miya? " I pouted. He softly chuckled. " How about tsumu hm? " He teased. My face heated up and I crossed my arms and muttered a ' whatever. ' 

I LAZILY FINISHED CHAPTER TWO! I hope you all enjoy it~ The key to my letter p broke off so i have to press this little nub to type it which is annoying. Anyways byeee~

-Kat<3

( 741 words )