Male! Anastasia

I know that Anastasia isn't Disney, but I like Anastasia so oh well

I know that Anastasia isn't Disney, but I like Anastasia so oh well. This goes by the plot of the movie, but it has very different scenes. And Dimitri never worked in the Palace, plus I did get rid of Pooka, you'll see why later. ;)

Probably a lot of accidentally calling Anya a female, please point it out if I do ^^

8000+ words- get ready for reading.

(This is your outfit until said otherwise ^^)

I walked away from the crowds after hearing rumors of Anastasius being alive

I miss the times that royalty lived...

Because ever since the revolution, Russia has been awful, I wasn't the wealthiest, but I was making it.

My friend Dimitri was talking to someone next to the theater, I walked over to him and listened to their conversation with a smirk.

Dimirti laughed when he saw me sitting there with a smug smirk.
"So, we got it?" I asked, walking towards him.
"Yes, we do."

I was walking with Dimitri when we bumped into Vlad.
"This is perfect! All we need is a guy to play the Grand Duke Anastasius!" Vlad said.

"Plus, one look at this music box and she'll think he's the real one." I said with a smirk, showing the music box I took from the palace during the revolution, handing it to Dimitri.

"Good, because I booked us a theater to host auditions." Dimitri smirked.
We smirked and walked toward the theater.

After a little while of waiting, we had a long line.
We got through almost all of them.
"And I look like prince. I dance like a feather!" One of them said.

Dimitri dismissed the man and ushered the next one in.
He let out a breathy sigh and droped his coat.

"Grandma, it's me, Anastasius." He said, shaking his hips a little.
"Oh brother..." I mumbled as Vlad hit his head on the deck and Dimitri crossed his name off.

"That's it, we're done, we're never going to find someone." Vlad said as we packed our bags to leave the theater.

"It'll be alright, tomorrows another day." I tried to reassure him as we left the building.
As we walked back, I bumped into someone.