Male! Elsa (Pt.2)

(Every once in a while, I'll put a photo of two outfits, which is what you and Elias will be wearing until said otherwise ^^)

Also, I will be added a cut song from the movie, but it won't be the same people singing it.

You will be wearing most of Elsa's original outfits

This chapter does include-

Making out

Talk of death

If you don't like those thing, there will be a small little notice before it happens.

During songs, if it is sung out loud, it will be bold, if it's sung in thoughts, it will be bold and italic.

Elias' outfit-

Your outfit -

The King of Arendelle stood on a balcony with his lady

Someone walked onto the balcony without us noticing.
"Your majesty's." He called us.

The sudden voice startled Elias, causing him to accidentally freeze the railing that his hands were on.
"They're ready." The male finished his sentence.

I chuckled awkwardly and turned to my boyfriend, who's hands were stuck in the ice.
"Excuse me." I said to the male as he left the balcony.

I pressed my lips to Elias', causing the love he felt to melt the ice.
We turned to walk away from the balcony, but I heard something.

Ah ah~ a voice vocalized.

I turned around swiftly, Elias did the same.
"Did you hear that?" He asked.
"Yes... what was it? It sounded like singing..." we turned to each other and forget about it as we continued to head into the castle.

After a while of talking to officials, we left the for balcony.

Elias
The winds are restless

Y/n
Could that be why we're hearing this call?

Elias
Is something coming?