Damn I Need U M/V + M/V Explaination

I need U m/v released today!! I really can't live anymore.. It's so fucking good I can't even explain. I'm like yelling BABY DON'T CRY and NUUU IT'S GONNA BE OKAY! Tae even went up to that guy and I was like YES OPPA! HURT HIM! >.<

idk... i just...waah..

This even reminds me of someone I loved... I crei ;-;

Explanation:

The concept was based on the 3 stages of love right? So. It goes that the m/v is actually represents depression. Every scene has a meaning.

Jungkook

Jungkook was all happy. Then the poor boy was beat and finally was ran over. He sat by a garage looking door being beat up.

V

Taehyung was either killing his alcoholic and abusive father or a friends abusive boyfriend and soon killed himself. He had blood on his hands after he stabbed/ killed the guy.

Jimin

Jimin drowned himself in the bath tub.

J-Hope

Hoseok overdosed on pills.

Rap Monster

Namjoon was alone at the gasoline station and set it on fire. The lollipop was used to represent a cigarette.

Suga

This was not shown in the m/v but there is a teaser picture to this one. Suga killed himself by pouring gasoline on the floor of his room and setting it/himself on fire with a lighter.

Jin

Seokjin died from depression. Losing all his friends and his love.

Ending

The ending is said to represent them all dead. Together. The alternate is that they met together and kept each other safe. Hoseok got rid of his pills and everyone got better together. They soon slept in the building and tried their best to forget all the pain and stay together. To stay strong.

This m/v really made me feel super sad and depressed again but this is meaningful. Hurt was presented in beauty. The lyrics are very beautiful and the music.

I've seen the 19+ teasers with Suga, V, and Jungkook.. Does anyone want me to post them?