Welcome

Welcome to the world of Bangtan SonyeonDamn. The sequel to BTS Jokes,Memes,Etc. I am writer Sung Hee. I am Taehyung's step sister from another planet and BTS's maid. I will take you into the lives of these 7 idiots who are mean, adorable, weird, and so many other descriptive words. Let me introduce them to you now....

Kim Seokjin

This is Jin. He is the eldest in our household. He loves Mario and his Pink things. He is the Eomma here. Supposedly "married" to Suga who is already //ehem// married to me but nobody cares.. So He and Suga are the mother and father of this dorm. Now. Jin. Please welcome our readers...

Jin: Annyeong! I am Jin! :) Do not touch my Mario or my Pink items or my princess tiara. OR ELSE. You will be booted from my kingdom. Do not ask me to cook for you or else I will starve you. Now. Since you guys are my servants...Go and clean my tiara and get my new dress from the tailor!

Min Yoongi

This is Suga. He is rapper. He is swag. He is turtle. He loves to sleep. He is my husband //ehem// Jin// ehem //. Father of our dorm. Well.. He's sleeping now but whatever. Say Hi Suga..

Suga: Goodbye...

Okay then.

Jung Hoseok

This wonderful cheery guy's name is J-Hope. As he says..He is your hope. He is also a rapper and very good dancer. The eldest brother in their family. He is said to be a horse. We all believe him. His chin can probably kill someone.. He loves everybody and likes to be friends. I mean. Unless if you have dirty water. Then no.

J-Hope: Herro! J-Hope imnida! Let's be friends okay?! *jumps around*

Kim Namjoon

This guy...is Rap Monster. God of destruction. Also a rapper. Dance god. Dropped mixtape, gonna drop 50 more. Second eldest brother. Beware of the man. He'll beat your pussy like you never ever felt before...

Rap Monster: Hi! *tries to shake hand but pulls back* Oops.. Don't wanna break you yet.

Bye Namjoon. BYE.

Park Jimin

This is duh...Jimin of course. Whose Jimin? That jamless guy with the 6 pack and baby face and.....Nevermind. Middle child. The kid is a good dancer but is obsessed with my darling Kookie. He has very dirty water. But J-Hope still likes him.

Jimin: Anneyeong! *shows aegyo*fails*

Nope. Bye Zimin. No jams. Namjoon take this kid.

Kim Taehyung

This is...V. The alien of the group. My stepbrother. He is adopted by Jin and Suga. He is the 2nd youngest brother. He really likes ladybugs. Looks like a lion. He is very very weird. If he does something I sincerely apologize for him.

V: Who are you? O___O I am V. I'm not an alien.

And last but not least Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook is his name. Youngest brother. Maknae. He doesn't like his hyungs. Except for V. They are in some forbidden relationship. I don't know. His favorite color is red. He acts mature but in reality is exactly like his boyfriend. Alien. But... he is very judgmental and always done with his hyungs.

Jungkook: Anneyeong! Jungkook imnida! Now go away...

Nice to meet them, right?

Welcome again. Bangtan SonyeonDamn.