Happy Jin Day

"Hello, it's Jin

I'm posting another cover song in a long time

I was thinking of posting a cover song on a good day

I feel very good that I am able to let you hear my voice on my birthday.

Because I wanted to let you hear my voice on my birthday, I prepared this since a very long time ago.

Even though it was a bit hard preparing it along with our album,

I wanted to let you listen to a more good song on a happy day that told you how I felt, so I slept less and worked hard

I hope that you will listen to it happily.

This time I covered a song called I love you, this song is a song I really liked since I was a trainee.

It was a song that really touched me and as I thought about what song I should give to the fans,

I thought that there wouldn't be a better song than this to tell you how I feel.

Though I'm a person who likes to say "I Like You" more often, I wanted to say "I Love you" for today

Just like the title, I hope that you will know how much I love ARMYs

Thank you for always watching over us and liking us. Thank you, I love you"

I'm super late as always. Like, super fucking late and I am disappointed in myself. Jin is another one of my biases from Bangtan and he is another really underrated member.

Jin is such a piece of art and there aren't enough words in the English, Korean, Japanese, or Tagalog dictionary to explain how great his existence is.  I'm grateful to be alive at the time of such good people.

Being the eldest, which he didn't expect, he tried hard to be a good hyung to the rest.  Not only to the members of BTS but to others around him as well. Even his mom, whom he'd call and talk to for an hour a day. He really tried and pushed himself and he's a really beautiful person inside and out.

Not only is he a good person and a good hyung but an improving band member. His vocals and dancing are improving one by one and he's doing really well. I've seen how much he's progressed and I couldn't be any more proud than I already am.

Happy Belated Birthday Kim Seokjin!~