Dallas Airport

I'm devastated to the point where I just want to erase my memory. Ugh.

So, Dallas armys wanted to apologize to BTS at the airport. They planned to have a nice, safe, quiet, respectful bow to BTS as they walked through the doors. These armys have waited for 4 hours so they can apologize and gain respect back to international fans. One specific army, Alyssa, was going to stream the beautiful moment for all of us to see. Everyone was happy and were cheering the Dallas Army on. Unfortunately, the airport security had told Alyssa that BTS had been directed to another terminal and left.This left the Dallas Army in tears. At first they said they would stay and wouldn't leave until they were a hundred percent sure. From the conformation of 3 security guards, most of the Army started to evacuate the airport. Alyssa had also left because her mother said that they had to. She felt sad and didn't want to disappoint us. As of right now, some Army are still waiting at the airport. It is possible the security had lied for the safety of Bangtan Sonyeondan but they could have been telling the truth. I feel bad for the Dallas Armys who waited and are still waiting now. Whether or not they were there this day is a big impact on Army history. They are saying BTS is there again right now but I don't know for sure. Since it wasn't able to be done today, the project will be done at TRB in Dallas tomorrow. International fans really want to apologize to Bangtan for not being able to make them feel safe here. Some 'fans' made us a bad reputation and the gun threat made me have a terrible nightmare last night. It is very true that BTS may favor the K Armys better because they are different than I Armys but it makes me upset. Jimin and Jungkook have even shared their feelings in the fancafe yesterday. Namjoon posted on twitter thanking NYC in a sarcastic way. He seemed really sad, he covered his eyes. I want to apologize, I am an international fan myself but I can't because my heart hurts and I can't think.

But we can still say sorry even if we can't bow at the event. We can post us bowing and tagging @BTS_twt on Twitter saying we're sorry. This is only another project to apologize to BTS.

But really, all this drama with BTS is making me feel suffocated and want to cry and confused. Come on guys, wtf- 

"really army" - bts_twt