Sadie Sink imagine 4

You and Sadie were chilling on you couch late at night when you felt quite horny. You looked over at Sadie to see her peacefully scrolling through her phone. 'what's wrong baby' she said still looking at her phone as she felt you staring.

You didn't say nothing instead you just took her phone out her hand placing it on the floor then straddled her lap. 'I like where this is going' she said as a small smirk appeared on her face.

You leaned down connecting you lips with hers and soon it became a heated make out sesh. You moved your lips to her neck leaving soft kisses until you found her soft spot and began lightly bitting it and sucking it. You heard slight moans escape her mouth as you continued.

Eventually you brought you face back up to hers attaching your lips again when Sadie pushed you down so you were laying on the couch as she laid on top of you.

She put her hands around you neck as your's sat firmly on her waist creasing it slightly. 'Your hot when your more dominant you know'
you said as Sadie looked down at you. She smiled before attaching your lips.

Your hands started playing with the bottom of her shirt and she sat ur lifting her arms for you to take it off. After taking it off you took your own off. Sadie just stared at you. 'Like what you see huh?' you smirked.

'yeah' she whispered before attacking your neck. Soft moans escaped you lips as she trailed her kisses down your stomach stopping at the waist band of your pants.

'May i?' She asked looking up at you. You just nodded your head. 'I need verbal consent baby' she chuckled. 'Yes fuck me senseless' you said with a smirk and she began unbuckling your pants.

The rest is history.

i apologise sincerely for this one.